Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new member of the Premier League that passed me by

Chorley Football Club are a football club from Chorley, Lancashire, England. They were founded as a rugby union club in 1865 but switched to football in 1883. They have reached the FA Cup semi-final twice in 1986–87 and 1990–91. Their best performance in the FA Cup Final was in 1995–96. They will play in Barclays Premier League for the 2013–14 season.
:icon_bigg

What are the odds on Howard Webb being sacked by Manure in the morning?

Still at least Newcastle will be below ManUre, and what about Everton -doing better without Moyes?

Half Time and Everton already 3-0 up against Newcastle. Still Pardew has got that 8 year contract, so his jobs safe

Last edited:
Still at least Newcastle will be below ManUre, and what about Everton -doing better without Moyes?

Half Time and Everton already 3-0 up against Newcastle. Still Pardew has got that 8 year contract, so his jobs safe
And he's got football genius Joe Kinnear to advice him so everything should be okay.

Madness from Newcastle, not that anyone is surprised. They were clearly overachieving two years ago thanks to a few good players (Ba, Cissé, Cabaye, Ben Arfa).
And Taylor to lead them. Don't look like a team now, just a bunch of players with the same kit. Some of them quite good.

I'm sure it is in Pardew's contract that should he get sacked, he is only entitled to 1 or 2 years payoff.

The 8-year thing was so that if anyone else wanted him they'd have to pay fatty Ashley a lot for him.

Manure have been renamed Port Talbot due to their location between Cardiff and Swansea.

I know it's early in the game, but Man City are being given a lesson by Bayern so far.

It's almost comical. Man City are so far behind Munich in every department and they don't appear to have any idea how to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69