Premier League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherwood gone by xmas

When
Unless the chairman finally sells up I don't see why. He's not a great manager, but he doesn't seem to be all that bad either.
they are bottom three and 6 points adrift

Not so much that it's ugly, it's pointless as there's no team they can wear it for rather than the home shirt. Another way to hose the fans though isn't it.

I think the league's rules say you have to have three kits.

I've not checked the current rules, but a quick search has found the rules from several years ago that say clubs have to have a second kit, and may have a third kit. So if there rules are still the same Norwich are obviously trying to squeeze every last penny from their fans.

They clearly need a second kit for when they play Watford away, and the second kit does that job. I suppose the only argument can be that because they decided to go for all green they need a third kit in case they are drawn away to Plymouth in the cup. But this wouldn't have been a problem if they'd chosen white, red, blue, purple, brown, black or any of the shades in-between for that second kit. It had to be green in order for them to need a third kit, and then they've chosen something they'd probably have trouble with in that scenario anyway.

They clearly need a second kit for when they play Watford away, and the second kit does that job. I suppose the only argument can be that because they decided to go for all green they need a third kit in case they are drawn away to Plymouth in the cup. But this wouldn't have been a problem if they'd chosen white, red, blue, purple, brown, black or any of the shades in-between for that second kit. It had to be green in order for them to need a third kit, and then they've chosen something they'd probably have trouble with in that scenario anyway.
Can't they play Plymouth in their Yellow kit?

Think Kane will do very well to get 10 goals this season.

Bit harsh to put Bridges in there as it was injuries that cost him and same with Jansen though didn't he almost die in a bike accident not long after getting an England call-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669