Premier League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
HT at West Ham, the tables looking good for supporters in the north east

I think I'd have preferred a Newcastle win to put Chelsea in the bottom three.

Perhaps, but Chelsea have the undoubted quality to climb out, I am not so sure that Newcastle with McLaren at the helm - do.

Perhaps, but Chelsea have the undoubted quality to climb out, I am not so sure that Newcastle with McLaren at the helm - do.

Exactly - there's so little chance to see Chelsea there that the opportunity needs to be seized with both hands.

Brendog better not get sacked, I love watching such a clueless imbecile running the show at Liverpool.

The bloke is up there with that hobo looking chap who manages Aston Villa in the clueless stakes.

Newcastle did have an excuse for not winning though. They had to walk a mile to the ground because of traffic problems in the area on the way to the stadium, when they had to "park the bus". They made it with time to spare but Premier League officials ( i.e. Sky) wouldn't allow them to hold up the kick off.

I moved to Manchester a couple of week back - walked through town before and after the united game. Absolutely rammed with tourists wearing half-and-half scarves. Not good, hate the damn things.
Yeah. Those tourists sucks. Probably foreigners the lot of them. Coming over there and taking your scarves.

Yeah. Those tourists sucks. Probably foreigners the lot of them. Coming over there and taking your scarves.

Definitely a lot of eastern faces, though Manchester has quite a strong Chinatown area and attracts a lot of students from that part of the world.

Big protest about refugees being welcome on Saturday too.

Never seen so many Japanese fans down the city as against the Villa.

Arsene and Jose love each other after all. Very well made (ignore the ad at the end)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669