Premier League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else think that Brendan Rodgers is slowing morphing into Shane Warne?

Rodgers has been spending far too much time at the cosmetic clinic.

He looks and talks more bizarre every season.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
He makes me feel uneasy. I can't look at him for any longer than a quick glance through fear of actually being ill.

Tried to watch a bit of MoTD at the weekend. Started off well enough with some relevant comments on the Chelsea game, contrasting Delaney's and Ivanovic' defending.

The rest of the show went something like this:

Gary: right, let's start off with the obvious (no, it's not ****ing obvious) - the referees
Keown: *mix of truisms and nonsense said in a really serious voice*
Gullit: *some inarticulate stuttering followed by a laugh at something he's seen on the screen*

Poor Gary was like a grandmother on Christmas manically coming up with bad puns trying create a cosy atmosphere. Is it always this bad?

Tried to watch a bit of MoTD at the weekend. Started off well enough with some relevant comments on the Chelsea game, contrasting Delaney's and Ivanovic' defending.

The rest of the show went something like this:

Gary: right, let's start off with the obvious (no, it's not ****ing obvious) - the referees
Keown: *mix of truisms and nonsense said in a really serious voice*
Gullit: *some inarticulate stuttering followed by a laugh at something he's seen on the screen*

Poor Gary was like a grandmother on Christmas manically coming up with bad puns trying create a cosy atmosphere. Is it always this bad?
Not normally. ..Shearer (as much as I dislike the guy) is not bad with his summaries.

Having just watched some of Man U v Liverpool I predict Brendan Rogers days are numbered.

Having just watched some of Man U v Liverpool I predict Brendan Rogers days are numbered.

This seemed an odd comment to me:

More from Brendan Rodgers, speaking to Sky Sports: "You are never happy when you lose a game, especially to your rival. The only positive for me is that we had a defeat here last year and we got better..

So his plan is to lose and then that will make them play better?

This seemed an odd comment to me:

More from Brendan Rodgers, speaking to Sky Sports: "You are never happy when you lose a game, especially to your rival. The only positive for me is that we had a defeat here last year and we got better..

So his plan is to lose and then that will make them play better?

Yes, lose by less. Always a good target.

HT at West Ham, the tables looking good for supporters in the north east

Since the 5th April, Newcastle have won 6 points from 14 games. We've won 33 points.

And still we're only 9 points ahead of them. Ranieri out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669