Premier League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton spunking cash all over the place.

He will be under immediate pressure if they wobble.

Not really buying anyone properly established either.

Gueye is a massive loss for them. Silva is a smoke and mirrors con man. Not a threat, for my money. First ten games probably good, then they’ll tail off

Ian Dennis
Radio 5 live senior football reporter:

Andy Carroll is at St James Park to finalise a move for a return to Newcastle United. It’s believed he will sign a one year deal.

Edit - Meant to put this in the Premier League thread, to laugh at,

Steve McClaren currently spouting shit on Sky Sports News. 'Iwobi is a hell of a player'. Yes Steve, just like you were one hell of a manager. Useless pile of shite.

What is all this horse shite about Everton now being a real threat to the top 6. Have the pundits forgotten that Marco Silva is their manager?

Steve McClaren currently spouting shit on Sky Sports News. 'Iwobi is a hell of a player'. Yes Steve, just like you were one hell of a manager. Useless pile of shite.
What is all this horse shite about Everton now being a real threat to the top 6. Have the pundits forgotten that Marco Silva is their manager?
£40m for Iwobi :icon lol:

Well that makes perfect sense. Everton are a real threat to the top 6 due to spunking the thick end of £40m on a bloke who can't get a regular start for Arsenal. By that reckoning we're nailed on for the CL. Bring it on!

Manure's dealings are bizarre. Sign a defender but sell your only goalscoring forward. It'd be like us signing Dick Van Dyke but selling Vardy and relying on Nachos.

Manure's dealings are bizarre. Sign a defender but sell your only goalscoring forward. It'd be like us signing Dick Van Dyke but selling Vardy and relying on Nachos.
42 goals in 2 seasons for Man U.
Didn’t realise he’d been that prolific

42 goals in 2 seasons for Man U.
Didn’t realise he’d been that prolific

He's got his faults but he's the only forward anywhere near being a 20 a season player. Maybe Harry is going to play up front?

He's got his faults but he's the only forward anywhere near being a 20 a season player. Maybe Harry is going to play up front?
I genuinely believe that Lukaku has been shunned in favour of Rashford because he doesn’t feel like a late 90’s Manure player.

I think I'm right in saying that Lukaku's stats are identical to Vardy's since he came into the Premier League.

Lukaku is a highly accomplished striker that needed stronger management. I can genuinely see Man Utd finishing bottom half this season. They are a shit show.

Successful at WBA, successful at Everton, depsite what the Utd fans think he was pretty good there too, I hope he does well in Milan, I always rated him.

Everton's manager is under immense pressure. Couple of bad results and they will balls it up.

My bet for first manager to go.

Whatever people here have said about Leicester's centre backs we're in a much better state in that area than they are.

Imagine being an Everton fan.
Getting all excited at the prospect of Zaha playing for you, then end up with Iwobi!!!!
At £40m as well!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469