Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa are 0-3 at home to Southampton at half time.

Shame for all those brummies that have been getting excited by their start isn't it.

Am I right in saying that since we beat them 9-0 Southampton have gained more premier league points than us?

He seems a quality manager to me.

Edit:

Probably...

We were 12 points clear of them after that result. Ended up 10 points clear.

If they win today they will be a point clear of us (albeit we have a game in hand)

Villa being dicked, by Southampton. What a frekkin' weird season.

Edit: just as I type, they get another back... and another... I repeat frekkin' weird season.

Last edited:
I’m sure I heard someone on Sky say that Man Utd have been in the lead for only 43 minutes of football so far this season in the Premier League. They’re behind again now.

They are genuinely complete shite

Long may it continue

We should welcome every win that Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal pick up, especially in Europe.

They are all managed by symbolic managers without a tactical brain cell between them. Long may it continue.

They will continue to underachieve given their budget and squad whilst they have those managers. That's fabulous for the likes of us.

He may be a complete ****, but listening to Roy Keane after yet another miserable Yanited shitfest is a joy to behold

He may be a complete ****, but listening to Roy Keane after yet another miserable Yanited shitfest is a joy to behold

The best part being the way that the likes of Keane and Neville blame everyone except OGS for their regular ineptitude, because he's their mate.

Man Utd have an excellent squad of players perfectly capable of competing at the top end of the league. Their only real problem is the total moron in charge.

hahahahahahahah.

Anyone but the shithouse of a manager. Went as far as to blame Rashford...RASHFORDS....attitude.

what a complete twat.
He seems like the kind of character that would see Rashford in the news and be confused about why he isn’t focusing on his football.

I'm listening to the radio. Referee has been asked to check the monitor. The referee is happy with his decision. Clinton Morrison won't shut up. If VAR tell you to look at it again then you must overturn your decision.ffs

Just looking at the table. We know this anyway but I'd be interested to know if there are any other seasons where more than 7 clubs had an avergae ppg of more than 1.7? It seems very top heavy and maybe that's just because of all the draws?

Just looking at the table. We know this anyway but I'd be interested to know if there are any other seasons where more than 7 clubs had an avergae ppg of more than 1.7? It seems very top heavy and maybe that's just because of all the draws?
I think the lack of spectators has levelled the playing field somewhat.

there are grounds where the crowd act as a 12th man and can ‘pull up’ a below par performance, without this it is much easier for the away team.

Referees must also be finding it easier to give decisions that perhaps previously they would have been under pressure not to give.

it has lead to some very unusual results indeed.

It’s led.
Thank you. My post has been greatly enhanced by your articulate eye.

would I be cheeky in asking you if you would mind me sending you my draft posts to check prior to me posting?

Many thanks.

Camberwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472