Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon misery guts Pochettino could last a while an Man Urine - he got used to putting up with shit at Spurs (and I mean from above). And on the pitch, in fairness to him, he managed to get a functioning unit without having access to the open cheque book that other managers had available.OK some of those where irritating little shits but they gelled for the most part.

Christ, that almost sounds like praise (albeit begrudging) and I loathe everything about Spurs.

Said it elsewhere but if Pochettino is getting the job then the delay is probably down to his sacking deal with Spuds. If it's a year not working at another Prem club that expires soon....speculation of course but why else would they keep him on right now if it's not for saving money?

He's a bloody good manager and anyone who says otherwise is a fool, this is bad news for clubs like ours - one more competitor

I agree Poch is a decent manager, but he is going to need a couple of windows and some money to sort that defense out.

Southampton are top of the league after their win against Newcastle tonight.
Everton will go top if they beat Man U tomorrow.
Then Spurs will go top if they beat West Brom on Sunday.
But only for a couple of hours, as Leicester will go top with a win against Wolves.
Liverpool could then go top if they beat Manchester City.

Five Premier League leaders in one weekend.

As Southampton went top of the Premier league for the very first time it makes you wonder how many teams have been top over the Years.
I remember that time in Peter Taylors time when we went top for what was it about 10 days and thought Wow

Then we went top to begin with in the season we won the Premier League and again Wow and thought it wouldn't last.

Potential 5 in a weekend - wow - will that be record too.

As Southampton went top of the Premier league for the very first time it makes you wonder how many teams have been top over the Years.
I remember that time in Peter Taylors time when we went top for what was it about 10 days and thought Wow

Then we went top to begin with in the season we won the Premier League and again Wow and thought it wouldn't last.

Potential 5 in a weekend - wow - will that be record too.

Potentially 5 different teams with lengthy articles about them this weekend. Xg stats galore and that sort of shite.

Think that's what's best for football. Hopefully ManUre won't sack their legend if he wins a game.

Dirty Lids 2-down at Palace in 22 minutes. Manchester United down to 14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757