Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to shut their dick traps and get on with it

"He told Tuesday’s talkSPORT Breakfast: “I watched that game the other day and obviously Pep and Klopp were speaking at the end of the game.

“You look and Pep made one sub and Klopp made two subs, and one was enforced. You desperately want five subs to protect your players but when it comes to it you don’t even use the three you’ve been given?

“It’s not for me. It unevens the playing field and gives an advantage to the sides with the bigger squads."

I see Southgate is now on board with the “big clubs” in calling for 5 subs to be allowed :rolleyes:

He should shut the **** up and get his own job right before jamming his fingers into everyone else’s business. Back to Pizza Hut with your cockney mate from Forest you penalty-scuffing wanker

He didn't even make 5 subs against Belgium, when he could have done!

Only Walter Winterbottom and Bobby Robson have lost more games in charge of England, than Southgate, but they we’re there for 139 and 95 games compared to Southgate’s 48

He didn't even make 5 subs against Belgium, when he could have done!
The "something that has to give" should be international football.

****ing waste of time as well as a health hazard. You've got managers moaning about condensed schedules wearing players out & then its "right lads...off to Albania" ****ing stupid.

Euros should be scrapped. Nations League should have been scrapped before it ever started & the twat who came up with it nailed to a wall & whacked in the bollocks with a cricket bat for an hour til he learns his lesson.

No international football til after the World Cup.

Which will probably be such a farcical failure it might kill off the very notion of international football anyway.
If it doesn't, the next one will surely? 48 ****ing teams? Why even bother with qualification? Just send out invitations. Top that off with it being played mostly in 2 of the very few countries that don't give a **** about the game. Fabulous. FIFA really are a bunch of ****s.

The "something that has to give" should be international football.

****ing waste of time as well as a health hazard. You've got managers moaning about condensed schedules wearing players out & then its "right lads...off to Albania" ****ing stupid.

Euros should be scrapped. Nations League should have been scrapped before it ever started & the twat who came up with it nailed to a wall & whacked in the bollocks with a cricket bat for an hour til he learns his lesson.

No international football til after the World Cup.

Which will probably be such a farcical failure it might kill off the very notion of international football anyway.
If it doesn't, the next one will surely? 48 ****ing teams? Why even bother with qualification? Just send out invitations. Top that off with it being played mostly in 2 of the very few countries that don't give a **** about the game. Fabulous. FIFA really are a bunch of ****s.
I hear what you're saying, but the double standard side of me has tickets for one of the Dutch games in Amsterdam, so I quite fancy the trip for that one.

It’s pretty clear what direction we’re going in. Within the next two decades the World Cup will be a twice-yearly 12-week tournament, 64 groups of 4 sub-groups of 4 teams each, including B teams, followed by a convoluted triple knockout phase with 20-tier seeding and six finals.

I don’t know about you but I’m quite looking forward to the World Cup débuts of Bonaire, Nunavut and Isle of Man in the winter 2037 tournament on Mercury.

It’s pretty clear what direction we’re going in. Within the next two decades the World Cup will be a twice-yearly 12-week tournament, 64 groups of 4 sub-groups of 4 teams each, including B teams, followed by a convoluted triple knockout phase with 20-tier seeding and six finals.

I don’t know about you but I’m quite looking forward to the World Cup débuts of Bonaire, Nunavut and Isle of Man in the winter 2037 tournament on Mercury.
But still no Scotland.

Interesting take on the 5 subs debate from Ralph Hasenhuttl, he argues, the game naturally slows down, as the match moves towards the later stages. Having the opportunity to Introduce 10 fresh players, puts those that remain on the pitch at more risk of injury.

Interesting take on the 5 subs debate from Ralph Hasenhuttl, he argues, the game naturally slows down, as the match moves towards the later stages. Having the opportunity to Introduce 10 fresh players, puts those that remain on the pitch at more risk of injury.
Yes I agree, I thought that was interesting too.

The ****s don't even use squad rotation or the 3 subs allowed when their poor players are so tired. The ****s can **** off...preferably to their own friendly league with Barca and Madrid ****s etc and let everyone else just enjoy football.

The ****s don't even use squad rotation or the 3 subs allowed when their poor players are so tired. The ****s can **** off...preferably to their own friendly league with Barca and Madrid ****s etc and let everyone else just enjoy football.
Another one on the fence

Anyways....what's the beef with it being a banning offence for players betting on football but Jose continues to be paid by a betting company? What's the moral shit with that?

Chelsea looks a bit tidy at the minute.

more about squad quality in forward positions than anything else, but they’ll score a ton of goals this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363