Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw most of the first half of that game, Everton were truly shocking. If I didn't know what their league positions were I'd have thought they were opposite to what they actually are.

Everton are a ****ing disgrace

Everton get such an easy ride for their extraordinary spending without achieving anything. Ancelotti is just going through the motions there and pocketing a fortune.

This is the PL net spend since Summer 2016:

View attachment 15814
Interesting infographic. Shows just how far ahead in spending terms the two Man clubs are. 240m between Everton and Utd!
Good point as well. But wasn’t a lot of that spending by Koeman when he bought 45 no10s?

9 points behind us with 2 games in hand, with a squad nowhere near as good as ours.

Yeah he’s shit that Ancelotti bloke isn’t he...

I would rather get fisted by a gorilla than have to watch an Ancolotti team every week.

They could use videos of Everton at home as the torture material in a clockwork orange.

I would rather get fisted by a gorilla than have to watch an Ancolotti team every week.

They could use videos of Everton at home as the torture material in a clockwork orange.

Which game did you find boring? Their 5-4 win or their 3-3 draw?

They’ve scored 8 fewer goals than us with two games in hand.

Which game did you find boring? Their 5-4 win or their 3-3 draw?

They’ve scored 8 fewer goals than us with two games in hand.

The style of play is what I'm talking about. It's utterly abysmal.

9 points behind us with 2 games in hand, with a squad nowhere near as good as ours.

Yeah he’s shit that Ancelotti bloke isn’t he...
He spent net £70 million in the last 12 months, versus our net spend of £8 million. They're below us in the table, having scored fewer goals, conceded more, and with fewer points per game. And that's despite not having European football.

Don't get me wrong, he's proven historically he's not a bad manager, but he's done nothing to prove that he would improve us (over BR).

In my head, this is how it works at Everton.

CA rocks up at the training ground on a Monday. He has a double espresso or two. He then smiles a bit and looks serious a bit. Then he hands over responsibility for everything to his son Davide and fecks off to the best Italian restaurant in merseyside saying "see you on Saturday".

Oooya Bastard...

Attachments

• 1721B3CC-4FD6-4DE7-B3E7-2A451FE1EC4A.jpeg
    1721B3CC-4FD6-4DE7-B3E7-2A451FE1EC4A.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 3
He spent net £70 million in the last 12 months, versus our net spend of £8 million. They're below us in the table, having scored fewer goals, conceded more, and with fewer points per game. And that's despite not having European football.

Don't get me wrong, he's proven historically he's not a bad manager, but he's done nothing to prove that he would improve us (over BR).
Probably not. That doesn't mean he isn't doing a good job at Everton. Whichever way you want to swing it, they are doing well.

Aren't you the one who keeps telling people to use their eyes and not rely on stats?
Erm...no I don’t think I’ve ever said that.

But sterling contribution as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670