Premier League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, just a quick search.
Ah once in the last year. Hardly “keeps saying”.

As I said, sterling contribution to the discussion.

Ah once in the last year. Hardly “keeps saying”.

As I said, sterling contribution to the discussion.
Fair enough, change it to "says people should use their eyes not stats when it suits him". Anybody with eyes can see that Everton are currently as boring as anything we saw under Puel.

Everton are awful to watch. They went beyond that last night by trying to shithouse a 0-0 against one of the worst teams in the league....at home ffs.

Sheff Utd is another team i struggle to watch. Mostly because they're really putting a shift in but are ****ing hopeless. They remind me of a dog trying to lick its balls when it's wearing one of those lampshade things.

Everton are awful to watch. They went beyond that last night by trying to shithouse a 0-0 against one of the worst teams in the league....at home ffs.

Sheff Utd is another team i struggle to watch. Mostly because they're really putting a shift in but are ****ing hopeless. They remind me of a dog trying to lick its balls when it's wearing one of those lampshade things.
I know you’re meant to bum lick Leeds this season but I can’t watch them because all of their players look like such dickheads.

Last edited:
I know you’re meant to bum lick Leeds this season but I can watch them because all of their players look like such dickheads.
The worst is that full back who has a perpetual gormless half-smile, mouth wide open whenever you look at him. Not to mention almost every player having a man bun

I know you’re meant to bum lick Leeds this season but I can watch them because all of their players look like such dickheads.

Leeds are good value for over/under goals betting. Pretty much bought 30 quid from 2 yesterday. It'd be interesting to see where leeds would be in the league if they had a goalkeeper.

The worst is that full back who has a perpetual gormless half-smile, mouth wide open whenever you look at him. Not to mention almost every player having a man bun
Imagine if they signed Cantwell....

Loads of teeth on show yesterday. At one point aubamayang had a teeth off against Skid Row when celebrating a goal. That lass with a fridge full of peppers off that advert had nowt on yesterday's game.

Loads of teeth on show yesterday. At one point aubamayang had a teeth off against Skid Row when celebrating a goal. That lass with a fridge full of peppers off that advert had nowt on yesterday's game.
Which lass do you mean? Purely for research purposes of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669