Premier League 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t get how or why a video of you abusing a pet ends up on the internet. It’s so ****ing weird.
Exactly. Why would he let anyone record it never mind share it?!

Exhibit 5,723 of the evidence to show that footballers are ignorant, thick morons completely undeserving of their adulation and wealth.
In the interests of forum balance, other jobs are available.

Being ignorant/thick is sadly not the preserve of footballers.

Love the Burnley and Man City pictures. In one third of their own six yard box, Burnley’s opponents have had more touches than they have.

B1B4ED2E-1036-4EBE-BAB1-A6FAB49A3A5D.png

I really didn't give a toss about Everton before Lampard joined, now I find myself wanting them to get dicked. I have no idea why I dislike him. Even in his playing days.

He's a snotty, posh boy wanker that has had every advantage and has one of those entitled faces that you just want to punch repeatedly.

1644351050140.png

You learn something every day.I had no idea of his political affiliation (not that it bothers me in truth) nor of his upbringing. The best I could come up with was 'he's a twat'

You learn something every day.I had no idea of his political affiliation (not that it bothers me in truth) nor of his upbringing. The best I could come up with was 'he's a twat'
Trust me, that’s far more detail than we are used to.

I like him. I think he’s fairly straightforward and I liked him ripping a radio presenter to shreds, when they happened to question his devotion to his kids, after he split from his wife. I wouldn’t want him to be our manager, but that’s a different issue.

Kurt Zouma kicks his pet cat….
**** shouldn’t be fired by West Ham and never employed in football again. It’s shameful that Moyes picked him to play against Watford. And made even worse by his claim to be an ‘animal lover’ but his job is ‘to pick the best 11’. At least be honest and say you don’t give a shit because all you care about is your own job. At least that would be the ****ing truth. To a large extent I don’t give a toss what players do in their own time. But some things cross the line.

Apparently Zouma was booed by both sets of fans last night. He also he got kicked which left him lying on the ground and the Watford fans chanted something along the lines of "Now you know how your cat feels."

Apparently he’s not going to play at the weekend so the prospect of him scoring is one less embarrassment we face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566