Premier League 23/24

“I hate the word protest,” FST chairman Simon Duke tells me. “This is a visual expression of our disappointment. We’re not going to storm the barricades. I guess what we’re trying to do is cause some embarrassment to the club. To get them to the table.”

Let’s see how far that gets you, Simon.

At least they’re doing something, unlike our glorious Foxes Trust who are more interested about what biscuits they get at the next meeting

Newcastle v Arsensl

Players rolling around clutching their faces when they’ve not been touched, players moaning and whining constantly, players blatantly cheating all game long, game held up for about ten minutes waiting for VAR checks, totally ****ing shite football

Remind me again why we want to get back to this hideous tossfest?

Newcastle v Arsensl

Players rolling around clutching their faces when they’ve not been touched, players moaning and whining constantly, players blatantly cheating all game long, game held up for about ten minutes waiting for VAR checks, totally ****ing shite football

Remind me again why we want to get back to this hideous tossfest?
Cos it’ll bring the club’s billionaire corporate owners even more billions and if we’re really lucky some country with a hideous human rights record like Qatar or America will buy them out

The VAR episode with the Newcastle goal .
Was the ball out?
Can’t tell
Was it a foul?
Can’t tell
Was he offside ?
Can’t tell

In conclusion, non conclusive
Goal!

That sorted that then

Well it was quite clearly a foul, but carry on…..

It was a foul

The game is demonstrably worse to watch in the premier league than it has been in the championship (quality of football aside).

Every week something wretched happens with the officials.

Well, after all the VAR nonsense at least this weekend saw something proven conclusively.

Neither Arsenal or Liverpool have a ****ing prayer of winning the league. Obviously everyone knew that already but it's nice to see clear evidence.

& a league where a Man Utd team that actually looks worse than they did under Solksjaer can still be 8th. It couldn't just be an over hyped load of old wank could it?

VAR is a steaming pile of shit. The PL is unwatchable at the moment.

It has genuinely ruined watching football in almost every aspect.

It was a reasonable and logical concept, but most of us could foresee how truly damaging it could be in the hands of the incompetent, and that is exactly what has happened. Football is broken because of it, and it’s getting worse week by week

It has genuinely ruined watching football in almost every aspect.

It was a reasonable and logical concept, but most of us could foresee how truly damaging it could be in the hands of the incompetent, and that is exactly what has happened. Football is broken because of it, and it’s getting worse week by week

As a strong advocate of VAR, sadly I agree entirely with this. It's been ****ed by idiots.

Anyone tempted to give up watching football in person if we get promoted?

I genuinely don't see the point

Anyone tempted to give up watching football in person if we get promoted?
I tried it a few seasons ago for a variety of reasons. I failed.
Last night I found myself looking up train times to Middlesbrough. I haven't even got a ticket. Plenty available in the home end...
Hopelessly addicted!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664