Premier League 23/24

How can they take all that time to check that for offside? Wasn’t even close.

Suicidal high line by Spurs though, had to cost them eventually.

So a game with 21 minutes added time in total

Joke

How can they take all that time to check that for offside? Wasn’t even close.

Suicidal high line by Spurs though, had to cost them eventually.
Forgive my cynicism but you might almost be inclined to think whether they could get away with allowing the goal to stand.

It’s very strange that they didn’t apply the lines for ages, it was clearly offside.

Maybe the rule is that if you need to apply the lines, the original decision stands?

The first tackle that was only awarded a yellow was a joke.

The only thing I miss is a damn Parmo
You're obviously more of a Teessider than I am. I don't even know what a damn Parmo is. Perhaps they were an adults-only thing. Or perhaps they hadn't been invented when I left the area in 1962.

Say the fans of a billionaire owned club currently in receipt of state aid. Essentially a billionaire claiming benefits. Go **** yourselves lads.
Don’t see how it’s their choice. They didn’t exactly have a fan vote on whether to take the loan.

They also never said Wolves were not complicit.

Don’t see how it’s their choice. They didn’t exactly have a fan vote on whether to take the loan.

They also never said Wolves were not complicit.
True. Although I don't think they're clamouring for it to be paid back either. Just strikes me as being a bit rich to moan about corruption while being a major beneficiary. I suppose we can all be a bit selective though when it comes to what ' sort ' of corruption we complain about.

Still, it's Wolves. & their dogshit fans gave me a right ****ing kicking next to Mandela Park in the 80s so they can **** off.

I'm just waiting for the Newcastle fans to moan about something.

True. Although I don't think they're clamouring for it to be paid back either. Just strikes me as being a bit rich to moan about corruption while being a major beneficiary. I suppose we can all be a bit selective though when it comes to what ' sort ' of corruption we complain about.

Still, it's Wolves. & their dogshit fans gave me a right ****ing kicking next to Mandela Park in the 80s so they can **** off.

I'm just waiting for the Newcastle fans to moan about something.
I don’t mind Wolves. I had a night out in the 90s in Wolverhampton that was probably as sketchy a night out as I’ve ever had. It was ropey at every point, but I’ve never had an issue in games against them. They’re similar to us in stature.

I don’t mind Wolves. I had a night out in the 90s in Wolverhampton that was probably as sketchy a night out as I’ve ever had. It was ropey at every point, but I’ve never had an issue in games against them. They’re similar to us in stature.
Mostly had positive interactions with Wolverhampton types. Worked with a team from Wolverhampton more than 20 years ago, the lad who hired me went on to be on the telly with that there WWE wrestling. Also I used to shag a Wolves fan. Magnificently filthy woman.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563