Premier League 23/24

It’s against Newcastle so who cares

Also won me a few quid. He would have also won me that if he'd tapped the ball into the open goal....which would have been less of an effort than his diving.

Can we opt-out of promotion to that Premier League thing?

It's great winning games every week and not having them messed up by random crazy VAR things in most games?

Ok, we get dodgy decisions in our games now and then but nothing like the complete pantomime farce that goes on in The Prem.

Leicester City:
Championship winners 2023/4, 2024/5, 2025/6,......

Can we opt-out of promotion to that Premier League thing?

It's great winning games every week and not having them messed up by random crazy VAR things in most games?

Ok, we get dodgy decisions in our games now and then but nothing like the complete pantomime that goes on in The Prem.
I’d honestly rather have the occasional incorrect decision, than the VAR shite as it is now.

I’d honestly rather have the occasional incorrect decision, than the VAR shite as it is now.
We’ve been in the Championship for over half a season now. There have been good and bad decisions. None of us have been really truly upset about them.

VAR, in its current form, is shit.

Yet another thing we are being told is making things better when it demonstrably is not

We’ve been in the Championship for over half a season now. There have been good and bad decisions. None of us have been really truly upset about them.

Yet another thing we are being told is making things better when it demonstrably is not
I was really truly upset about the penalty not given against Ipswich.

Probably because we are absolutely pissing the league.

When your team scores a goal, you want to celebrate, not half celebrate whilst you await the VAR team to decide whether there is any reason to not allow the goal, ie you’re playing Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd etc.

I was in favour of VAR, when it was first introduced, but it’s the implication that is all wrong. If they decide to get rid, which i doubt, i won’t be sorry to see it go.

I was really truly upset about the penalty not given against Ipswich.
Then there was the one that was missed, I can't remember who it was against, when Faes never touched the ball and took someone out in the area with a corner being awarded. After watching some PL games this season I'm not sure I want VAR any more.

Clear case today of the stupid rule in the Saudi v UAE game where the linesman doesn't put his flag up for offside. Isaak was clearly offside but the game continued until the attack played out and only then did the flag go up. The result was Ederson colliding with Walker and the keeper having to go off injured.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463