Premier League transfer plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll be Harrogate Town's Matt Heath. I reckon we could get him. If we offer enough we might be able to get Cleveland Taylor as well.
If we could get him he would be a strong card in this game. But as it is now, that card is not valid. So; still shambles!

It's happened again hasn't it?

Sam Vince of Boston United being linked with us and the sheep shaggers.

Non league football paper.

Sam Vince of Boston United being linked with us and the sheep shaggers.

Non league football paper.

http://www.bostontarget.co.uk/Bosto...ed-Leicester/story-20883815-detail/story.html

Teenage goalkeeper Sam Vince has been linked with Championship high-flyers Leicester City and Derby County after turning down a new contract with Boston United.

This week’s Non-League Paper also claims Premier League Aston Villa and Johnstone’s Paint Trophy winners Peterborough United are monitoring the highly-rated 17-year-old.

If he does move on this summer, the Pilgrims will be entitled to compensation for Vince, who has made 12 first-team appearances this season.

The youth team graduate was left out of the squad for Saturday’s home clash with Gloucester City in the wake of turning down a deal for next season. Boston manager Dennis Greene feels Vince has lost focus after having his “head turned by an agent”.

“He seems to think his future is going to be elsewhere,” said a disappointed Greene.

“It looks like he wants to go on trial at different clubs. We’ll retain him at the end of the season. If someone wants to sign him then they’ll have to do a deal with us or pay compensation.

“It’s left me disappointed. I gave Sam his opportunity this year when I could have brought another goalkeeper in.

“I told him he’d have a chance of being first-choice keeper next season and we’ve offered him a decent contract, but he’s turned it down.

"I think he's been badly advised and we'll see where it leaves him next season.”

Greene gave Vince his senior debut when, as a 16-year-old, he played in last season’s Lincolnshire Senior Shield final against Gainsborough Trinity. Boston won the match 3-1.

He's done wonders for Cardiff and really made David Moyes look silly for not playing him

I'd like to see us try and lure Harry Worley back. He could play in midfield with Barry Hayles

I'd like to see us try and lure Harry Worley back. He could play in midfield with Barry Hayles

YES.
YES

YES

Why is fitz not managing this club? He's much better than Peestain, we would never ever ever have lost a game ever with Hayles as CAM.

Useless.

Good to see how professional we are - I can't imagine this happened under previous management regimes!

at the moment, the techno stuff probably doesn't outweigh the old fashioned side of scouting when it comes to the crux of making the call but I suspect it's only a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669