Premiership - who's going down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not newcastle as well as middlesborough. One of the two not three long journeys next year we already have Plymouth to look forward to again!

I still think Newcastle will stay up and Hull will go down, wonder what the odds are like on that? Might be worth a bet.

Newcastle

Monday 11 May: Newcastle v Middlesborough will provide an opportunity for one of these to win and have a chance of survival especially if Hull can't beat Stoke at home at the weekend.

Monday 11 May: Newcastle v Middlesborough will provide an opportunity for one of these to win and have a chance of survival especially if Hull can't beat Stoke at home at the weekend.

Maybe Stoke can do the good thing.....

I think Hull will likely be one of the 3, they are piss poor - the worst side in the league at the moment in my eyes. The Newcastle Middlesboro' game will go a long way to deciding who is the final relegated side.

I think Hull will likely be one of the 3, they are piss poor - the worst side in the league at the moment in my eyes. The Newcastle Middlesboro' game will go a long way to deciding who is the final relegated side.

Agreed and Hull definately need some points or even a point from somewhere.I believe they have Man Utd last day of the season.I think Boro might survive myself

Absolutely. One of Newcastle/ Boro should be able to survive - unless as I said before Hull beat Stoke and then Newcastle & Boro draw (which would be next to no use to either of them).

My girlfriend's from Boro and her Dad goes most weeks. He has said all season that they are fecked. Nobody seems to have faith in Southgate, except Steve Gibson, and their big players such as Alves, Aliaidier and, most of all, Downing appear to be thinking of the summer and moving away from the club.

Unlike with Newcastle where the faith, if perhaps a little blind, is that Shearer will get them out of this mess, in Boro the general feeling is that they are doomed.

Hull are the outsiders of the three to go down

Yes because a home win against Stoke and they will be very difficult to catch indeed.

But if they don't win that game they will be outsiders no more - especially with Man U to play last game and the possibility that Man U could need a point to clinch the title.

Yes because a home win against Stoke and they will be very difficult to catch indeed.

But if they don't win that game they will be outsiders no more - especially with Man U to play last game and the possibility that Man U could need a point to clinch the title.

If Boro and Newcastle draw I still think Hull will remain outsiders regardless.Boro and Newcastle Have to win a match to survive,Hull don't.

I still think Newcastle will stay up and Hull will go down, wonder what the odds are like on that? Might be worth a bet.

You're unlikely to be able to get odds on a bet like this which contains related outcomes. Unless you can get a bookie to give you a special price, the two singles will be the best on offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669