Premiership - who's going down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martins,Owen,Viduka not got the bottle for it.They know there will be plenty of Takers for them come the end of the season

A touch harsh on Martins, he at least looked like a headless chicken last night, while the others may have well been in the stands.

There's just one goal from four games under Shearer, they're doomed.

Last edited:
A touch harsh on Martins, he at least looked like a headless chicken last night, while the others may have well been in the stands.

There's just one goal from four games under Shearer, they're doomed.

My heart pumps purple piss for them.

After the way they treated Bobby Robson, they can feck off and follow the route Leeds et all took ( & us, I know, but we're on the way back:icon_cool)

wouldnt mind going to the riverside stadium - another ground to chalk off even though ive been to ayresome park

was lovely there lol

cant remember too much about it but i think they got promoted that year after they beat us 3-0???? unless we were going for automatic promotion and they ruined it for us - i think thatll be it :icon_lol:

was 1989 i went i think.they needed a point to guarantee promotion last day of season.we won 2-1 :038:
locked us in for an hr afterwards cos of the riots.
they went up via the play offs if i remember right.

was 1989 i went i think.they needed a point to guarantee promotion last day of season.we won 2-1 :038:

hmmm i mustve gone to a different game because im fairly sure we lost either 3-0 or 3-1

My heart pumps purple piss for them.

After the way they treated Bobby Robson, they can feck off and follow the route Leeds et all took ( & us, I know, but we're on the way back:icon_cool)

There's a lot the club has done to piss off ordinary football fans. Considering how popular they were during Keegan's first spell, the board have done quite a job.

Coming down, it seems to be the case that the bigger the club, the bigger the fall. I seriously think they could go out of business sharpish, while the people running and owning the club deserve little else, probably the mongiest fans in the country probably do deserve better.

Newcastle, their fans have accepted their fate the same as the players. I was bored as **** standing in the stands at St James last night, the pints after the game brought a smile to my face looking at all the miserable ***** in the bars reminded me that life aint too shit :icon_lol:
the only plus side anyone could have taken from last night is the free scarves and pieces of paper so that you could make aeroplanes

I remember it well. The looks on the boro fans has we exited the city was a classic.
The place was rocking before k.o with the promotion party ready to get into full swing. Only mid-table Leicester with feck all to play for stood in their way. It only adjutated the boro fans more at the finish, when the pa system announced that the play-off tickets were on sale on Monday. That was met with a spontaneous piss take from the city fans:icon_lol:.

The only negative was that it sent the Villa up:icon_roll

I would love to see Newcastle get relegated but I have this feeling they will just scrape by, I think they will beat Middlesboro' myself and that will probably be enough to save them. I think it will be Middlesboro', West Brom and Hull myself... but still, fingers crossed it's Newcastle who bite the dust :icon_lol:

I would love to see Newcastle get relegated but I have this feeling they will just scrape by, I think they will beat Middlesboro' myself and that will probably be enough to save them. I think it will be Middlesboro', West Brom and Hull myself... but still, fingers crossed it's Newcastle who bite the dust :icon_lol:

I've been forecasting that for sometime now.

Whatever serious problems Newcastle have - and there are plenty - I think Sunderland are more likely candidates than them. But it's becoming more clear to me that Albion (gone); Boro (good as gone) and Hull ( in what looks like unstoppable freefall) are on there ways.

ive had a look at the remaining fixtures for middlesbrough, newcastle, sunderland and hull...

Boro - h man utd - a newcastle - h villa - a west ham

Newcaslte - a l/pool - h boro - h fulham - a villa

Hull - a villa - h stoke - a bolton - h man utd

Sunderland - h everton - a bolton - a pompey - h chelsea

i think the 2nd set of games are crucial to each team, could be make or break for 1/some, theyve all got tough run ins

i get a feeling Boro could escape it and Newcastle and Hull will join the Brom

Castlenew - an anagram of the team I think will be relegated, can anyone guess the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669