Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's an upmarket Ince type guy. :icon_wink

led teams as captain

hard battler, not frightened of hard work

won a couple of cups and promotions.

The next MON (is that just too BM?)

Last edited:
well atleast we find out today so it brings an end to all the rumours flying around. My fingers will be crossed for Billy Davies while I'm at work.. still hanging on to some fading hope that we might actually get a half decent manager in.

Nigel Pearson's Blue & White Army

:038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038:

Good luck Mr Pearson :038:

Piece of advise - Wave you shoes at the crowd at the earliest opportunity, do it on game one and folklore beckons. Trust me, this is a nugget, use it wisely

Maybe the press conference is to announce the glorious and triumphant signing of Darren Moore.........

Maybe the press conference is to announce the glorious and triumphant signing of Darren Moore.........

Scrub that - I've just been on to my source at the club

Something has gone terribly wrong with the pitch - too much loam apparently - and the grass hasn't grown at all over the past 24 hours

They're calling a press conference to announce the new compost/soil formula - and it's a very exciting one, so make sure you tune into RL

Something has gone terribly wrong with the pitch - too much loam apparently - and the grass hasn't grown at all over the past 24 hours

They're calling a press conference to announce the new compost/soil formula - and it's a very exciting one, so make sure you tune into RL

Do you mean it's full of sh1t :icon_lol:

Quality as ever, Homer...:lol:

now bring on the mighty Quorn.

won a couple of cups and promotions.

Lost in the League Cup Final in 1997. :icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

It's a huge gamble, so big that we may as well have appointed Taggart or Walshie. Not a good appointment, I would have preferred John Gregory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669