Preston Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS allow yourselves a bit of pleasure,If Leeds win 8-0 and we lose 5-0 standing on one leg and theres an y in the month etc etc,IMO we are safe now but one point next Saturday and even the glummest of the Glums will surly have to admit we are safe

Some of us get pleasure from being pedantic.

I thought one point was going to be enough to keep us up, so I'm certain we have enough now.

Its been a shite season we are a shite side but tonight we can at least allow ourselves a bit of cheer surely...even me:102: No point in supporting them otherwise

I feel that we are realistically safe now. Yes, there is still a mathematical chance we can go down but I believe we can now start looking forward to some big, positive changes over the summer and a push for promotion next season. :)

I never doubted it for a moment:icon_roll :icon_wink

I'm telling thee its a nailed on draw against Barnsley next week. Imo both clubs would be happy:icon_razz

Ahh yes, 'Alright Mr. Barnsley, we won't attack, if you don't'

Great Day

Tigers beat a punch of welsh cnuts and City nick a last-minute winner thanks to the superb Swedish player Nils-Eric Johansson. I told you there was a reason that he played for Bayern Munich. All of it whilst in the pub. Super stuff.

Ahh yes, 'Alright Mr. Barnsley, we won't attack, if you don't'

Great Day

Tigers beat a punch of welsh cnuts and City nick a last-minute winner thanks to the superb Swedish player Nils-Eric Johansson. I told you there was a reason that he played for Bayern Munich. All of it whilst in the pub. Super stuff.

0-0 with 10 mins to go, you can't exactly see a rush of attacking subs coming on from either side.
Anyone remember W Germany v Austria in 1982 world cup:icon_wink

Just like to praise Mandaric for the decision to dump Kelly

And Worthington for making a silk purse out of a rancid sow's ear

Top job, both of you :038: :038: :038:

:038: :038: :038: Man it took me 15 minutes to get the nerve to log on this evening. I have to be honest and say i really did not think we would get any points from Preston.
Well done to all the team and especially to Mr Worthington, you have proved your worth in such a short spell.
I do hope you are awarded the managers job when you complete your miraculous task of turning around this team.
To all the fans on Talking Balls I hope you had a good Saturday night celebrating a fine victory.
You certainly deserved it.

Quote from:

Callum Davidson is hoping that Leicester find form and avoid the drop - as long as it's after Saturday's game against Preston.
The Preston North End defender is more than convinced his old club can get out of trouble, but warned that no club is too big to go down.

"It is going to be a tough game because Leicester are fighting for their lives at the other end of the table," he told the Evening Post.

"I would much rather have the doom and gloom here in the top six than be down there where they are in the relegation battle.

"It is my old club and I would love to see them survive. They are too good for League One, although that's been said about a lot of clubs – look at Forest.

"Hopefully we can put one over on them tomorrow and then after that they can stay up.

Well you did not, tough luck.

worthington for manager

I agree with Lako, I won't be too disappointed if NW is offered a full time contract

I agree with Lako, I won't be too disappointed if NW is offered a full time contract

im startled at having a manager who actually knows how to manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669