Puel out

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a walkover

Need points to secure your Premier League safety because you are playing like a pub team?
Come on in, Mr Moyes, welcome to Leicester City

What's that? Not a single away victory in the whole of 2018? That's pathetic
Come on in Mr Wenger, welcome to Leicester City

What did you say? Making up ridiculous arguments to justify having a goal credited to you because it brushed your shirt when going in any way and you are such a desperate tosser trying to win the golden boot?
Hello, Mr Kane, Leicester City are here to help

If they are going to do it they might as well just get it done with now and move on. No point in waiting til the end of the season.. so it says to me his job is safe.

I wonder how many ‘good’ managers will look at us and think 'great opportunity'.

How many will look at the playing squad and think there is real quality to inherit.

How many will look at the attitude of the squad and think there is a real desire to perform week in week out.

How many will look at the desire of the squad to improve and develop.

Whilst I recognise we have some real advantages as well, the above will need sorting out once and forever this summer if we are to move on and look forward to the future with optimism.

If they are going to do it they might as well just get it done with now and move on. No point in waiting til the end of the season.. so it says to me his job is safe.

It will only happen when Vichai is in the country. What happened to that plane tracking thread?

I wonder how many ‘good’ managers will look at us and think 'great opportunity'.

How many will look at the playing squad and think there is real quality to inherit.

How many will look at the attitude of the squad and think there is a real desire to perform week in week out.

How many will look at the desire of the squad to improve and develop.

Whilst I recognise we have some real advantages as well, the above will need sorting out once and forever this summer if we are to move on and look forward to the future with optimism.
Quite a few

pretty sure Beagle said Puel had spoken to him

Well whatever he said was clearly as incomprehensible as what he has been telling the first team

The under 23s don't play in accordance with the 'Puel way'

Well whatever he said was clearly as incomprehensible as what he has been telling the first team

The under 23s don't play in accordance with the 'Puel way'
They actually do, the u23s style is how Puels teams played in France

Well thank feck you're not the owner, then, because that's quite possibly the most stupid, most ridiculous, most ludicrous pile of shit that's ever been posted on this forum

And there's been plenty of competition

As part of the competition, thank you Homer.

The big point being his total inability to work with any of our first-team squad?
You mean a first team squad that rebels against any change i.e. Ranieri, Shakespeare and now Puel? Puel stated months ago there would be a big change in the summer regarding players imo he should have kept this quiet, it is no coincidence since he said this we nose dived. there are about 4-5 players who would make it into another prem side the others will be looking at championship teams.

Even if the trigger is pulled on Puel which I fear it will,at least he has trimmed the squad down and highlighted just how technically poor some of our players are. regardless of what happens there needs to be a big clear out in the summer we as fans always get confused with effort and ability just look at Okazaki 100% effort and drive however ,technically he is poor and lacks any real quality.

what are we on now 3 managers in 18 months? Shocking state of affairs the big point is the Players inability to work and implement what the manager is telling them to do, either because they are up their own arses or they are simply not good enough to pass and move a football quickly Simpson and Morgan to name two.

You mean a first team squad that rebels against any change i.e. Ranieri, Shakespeare and now Puel? Puel stated months ago there would be a big change in the summer regarding players imo he should have kept this quiet, it is no coincidence since he said this we nose dived. there are about 4-5 players who would make it into another prem side the others will be looking at championship teams.

Even if the trigger is pulled on Puel which I fear it will,at least he has trimmed the squad down and highlighted just how technically poor some of our players are. regardless of what happens there needs to be a big clear out in the summer we as fans always get confused with effort and ability just look at Okazaki 100% effort and drive however ,technically he is poor and lacks any real quality.

what are we on now 3 managers in 18 months? Shocking state of affairs the big point is the Players inability to work and implement what the manager is telling them to do, either because they are up their own arses or they are simply not good enough to pass and move a football quickly Simpson and Morgan to name two.

Or it could have something to do with the three managers failings. Just a thought.

In Claudios second season there was obvious trouble between him and the players. Some weren't trying and some were trying to be extra shit. Player power was obvious and yes we should be ****ed off about that.

Shakey got the job because we couldn't get anyone in to follow Claudio. Shakey was never a manager and his appointment was unfortunate.

Puel had the players merrily trying out his awful brand of football for months now. Prior to the weekend they were actually putting some effort in to get those exciting draws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669