Puel out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thank feck you're not the owner, then, because that's quite possibly the most stupid, most ridiculous, most ludicrous pile of shit that's ever been posted on this forum

And there's been plenty of competition
the players act the way they do because they have been allowed to, you make it clear they can't do that and they don't do it

the players act the way they do because they have been allowed to, you make it clear they can't do that and they don't do it

Yes, that is exactly how things work in the real world, particularly the real football world

Sweet Baby Jebus

Yes, that is exactly how things work in the real world, particularly the real football world

Sweet Baby Jebus
its how things work in any business where the people at the top don't allow employees to undermine the people they have in place to run the day to day, football is no different in that respect

I've just spent the last hour looking around social media to read other people state their opinions on all things Leicester City.

It has been a pitiful exercise. This site is actually one of the most lucid and intelligent and some of the posts on here have made my eyes widen in bewilderment.

Why are so many people so ill informed? Or why do people not think before stating a ludicrous opinion?

I'm far from perfect and have been known to post the occasional emotive rant. But really people, we can do better.

its how things work in any business where the people at the top don't allow employees to undermine the people they have in place to run the day to day, football is no different in that respect

If the person at the top of any business is making changes that are not working, he's the one who will take the blame.

If the person at the top of any business is making changes that are not working, he's the one who will take the blame.
I'm talking about the chairman/CEO position, Puel is middle management in this situation, whether they decide to change manager or not they need to put the players back in their place or this situation will happen over and over again, a message needs to be sent.

I can't help but wonder that if we had a real Director of Football in place if that message would have already gotten through

I'm talking about the chairman/CEO position, Puel is middle management in this situation, whether they decide to change manager or not they need to put the players back in their place or this situation will happen over and over again, a message needs to be sent.

I can't help but wonder that if we had a real Director of Football in place if that message would have already gotten through

Actually agree with this.

I think we're a soft touch, on and off the pitch.

If I were Puel, after yesterday's performance, I would actually be grateful to be offered the sack. Big pay-out and a chance to get away from a bunch of entitled shysters. I wouldn't be surprised if that was his very thought as he dashed down the tunnel at the end of the game.

God help the next bloke!
Agree entirely with that post Boc.

Patiently waiting for word of a press conference to brighten my Monday up a bit.

I think the fact he's not gone yet today means they aren't getting rid just yet. I think it will happen, but not until after the final game of the season.

I think it’s now plainly obvious that we are witnessing the end of Puel’s reign.

The lunatics have decided that they no longer want to play for him and would like someone else in charge.

As someone has already stated god help the next poor sod who has to lead these shysters of professional footballers.

We are in real danger of becoming an un-manageable football club, similar to Newcastle of a few seasons back.

so if Puel is staying until the end imagine if he selected the vast majority of the U23 squad with some experience and they batter West ham would that not prove it is the players who are ****ing up?

are the U23 playing well and performing this season? are they not playing to Peul's direction and tactical blue print?

I'm suggesting his place in the squad is 90% certain and he won't want to get injured.
I was about to say something along the lines of Southgate won’t want to pick half-arsed players, but that’s all he’s done since he got the job, so never mind.

so if Puel is staying until the end imagine if he selected the vast majority of the U23 squad with some experience and they batter West ham would that not prove it is the players who are ****ing up?

are the U23 playing well and performing this season? are they not playing to Peul's direction and tactical blue print?

No they're playing to Beaglehole's direction and tactical blueprint which is far more quick moving, dynamic and direct than Puel's thinking on the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669