Push chairs/prams/travel systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, replace idiot with fool. No one is suggesting that the baby will think more of someone who spends more than another person, just that it does not make them a fool if they do choose to spend £700 - £800.

You once again then use ridiculous in your response, suggesting i am ridiculous, but that surely is up to me and therefore is not ridiculous?

But yes we do all have the right to our opinions...

If you wish to spend that sort of money then great. Im made up for you. I personally (along with several others) think it's ridiculous and posted to that effect.

I'm sorry you don't agree with my opinion.

Last edited:
i havent personelly got a problem with the phrase travel system as it describes what ours does. Its a pram/pushchair, car seat, carry cot etc all in one so it does a lot more than a pram. Mind u a travel system to some on here would be a silver cross strapped to the roof of their austin maxi. Oh and 800 is silly money for one, id say 400 tops imho.

The 'travel systems' are normally until the child is 2 or 3
I know I was being flippant with my post, but seriously, a two year old should be walking, and as for three year olds, suggesting that they need to be pushed around, well no wonder this country has a growing problem with childhood obesity. If I use the bus at one of the many 'wrong times', I've seen kids in pushchairs, or what the feck they're called these days, dressed in school uniforms and carrying their little school bags. Now I know I probably was an independent child, but I would have been mortified to have been treated like a baby at that age!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46