Post Match QPR 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Vardy with the goal.

What a brilliant result! Superb. Not just beating QPR, but the timing of it as well. After a couple of dodgy results, losing today could've had us in a slump. Instead we inflict their first home defeat of the season, join them at the top of the table and get ourselves back on track.

Good stuff

Liam Moore was outstanding. GTF did exactly what he needed to. He ruffled their feathers and was instrumental in removing that wanker Joey Barton from the pitch.

A great day :038:

Nice goal, solid defence, great display.

Makes facing my QPR supporting boss Monday much easier.

Being honest makes his life a living hell for the last 2 days before Christmas.

Last edited:
Wow. I went out with the kids because I couldn't face another defeat. I come back in to watch the last 10 minutes. Wonderful stuff. Great great result.

How good were we? I had a driving lesson. Brilliant result whatever the performance.

We weren't brilliant, however we held our own pretty well and QPR were forced to shooting from distance. Only shit myself a couple of times, so it wasn't too bad.

Not the greatest performance, but a fabulous shift put in. Special mentions for vardy, dyer and Moore. Superb.

I always love the QPR away trip, but this one feels particularly special. Great support from our boys as well.

Merry Christmas!

Defence played very well I think. Didn't create loads going forward but clearly enough!

He ruffled their feathers and was instrumental in removing that wanker Joey Barton from the pitch.

Barton should have seen them down to nine. How O'Neill stayed on is beyond me. Potential leg breaker.

Barton should have seen them down to nine. How O'Neill stayed on is beyond me. Potential leg breaker.

Matty James's challenge wasn't far off a red either. The ref was awful for both teams.

thats our best back 4 no more defensive tinkering requied Danny superb James average, overall we looked solid today WERE BACK!!!!!

First half we were totally outplayed and it was silly we went in one up. Second half QPR didn't play at all and we dug in. We've probably earned a result like that where we play poorly and win. In the big scheme of things, it's one hell of a result and a big confidence boost.

The Barton red card was a definite sending off. Moore and Drinkwater were excellent. Our full backs were both poor. Aside from his terrific goal and some patchy running, I didn't really think Vardy did much. NP played a dangerous game with the substitutions keeping four attacking players hoping for a second breakaway goal. It paid off more because QPR were out of sorts second half than anything we did.

Apparently, the players and management had a right old spat at half time. Hopefully, it was everyone hammering Knockaert for another shameful display. His one performance in five is due sometime soon though so maybe that was why NP kept him on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669