Post Match QPR 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was a disgrace. Woeful passes out to Dyer. Ducked out of every challenge even when he was more than 50/50 to get the ball. Didn't chase down. Looked totally clueless and disinterested, almost like he was doing it on purpose. Perhaps he was ill.
Agree he was dreadful
The number of challenges we duck out of irks meas well...

Moore and Morgan were an absolute wall. QPR wouldn't have scored if they were still there now, it was one of them days for us. They had a few chances first half, to me their build up play was far too slow and caused little problem. I can't remember a clear cut chance for them in the 2nd half. Apart from Kranjcar they had absolutely no threat.

I thought we were excellent and could and should have won by more. Mr Dyer needs some composure sometimes, we could have been out of sight if he kept his nerve. Good to see Vardy being clinical! he had one chance and scored- great stuff.

Made my weekend, first class.

Just gone to fetch my daughter from this revamped pub where I watched the game earlier and she's working till 12 they are that busy.
Good thing is Sky are just showing the highlights so reliving yhe great victory again. :icon_bigg

Front two worked very hard. Centre backs ditto

I thought Drinkwater was superb - I think he might be the best midfielder in this division. He is excellent, and finally found a decent support in Matty James

Knockaert hopeless. Utterly hopeless. Sadly so was Dyer

All in all an a superb performance

Something about sucking drinkwater off, knocky is a ****, schlupp is a ****, vardy is amazing but also a **** at the same time, Milan Mandaric should be hung for Cardiff overspending £15m or possibly Matt Mills but im not sure as theyre all a load of wank and their initials are the same.

Totally undeserved and I wish that QPR won, especially now the debt has gone as i have nothing to be missersble about now.

PissedOn really is a ****, especially for eating teh sqirrel and winning away at the top team who hadnt lost at home all season.

****s the lot of them!

Last edited:
Excellently defensively today and excellent result. Despite all of QPR's possession, Schmeichel didn't have to make a save second half.

Makes facing my QPR supporting boss Monday much easier.

Being honest makes his life a living hell for the last 2 days before Christmas.

Make sure that you tell him that his team had 61% of the possession and six shots on target when we could only manage two. He'll also need to know it's generally acknowledged that QPR were unlucky to lose.

Excellent gutsy display, Moore and Morgan were magnificent, Drinkwater was exceptional whilst Nuge and Vardy worked tirelessly and a constant threat. Dyer put in a real shift but his end product was woeful on another day we could quite easily come away with a 3 -0 away win however we also rode our luck on occasions.

Credit to GTF who I thought played with real intelligence, used the ball well and his experience meant even after losing Nuge and Vardy we created problems, still looks at least a stone overweight though

Something about sucking drinkwater off, knocky is a ****, schlupp is a ****, vardy is amazing but also a **** at the same time, Milan Mandaric should be hung for Cardiff overspending £15m or possibly Matt Mills but im not sure as theyre all a load of wank and their initials are the same.

Totally undeserved and I wish that QPR won, especially now the debt has gone as i have nothing to be missersble about now.

PissedOn really is a ****, especially for eating teh sqirrel and winning away at the top team who hadnt lost at home all season.

****s the lot of them!

:icon_lol:

Yeah, gtf played very well when he came on. Just goes to show you how far you can go with footballing intelligence since he genuinely looks less fit than your average roofer.

Hopefully can help the likes of Vardy and Schlupp develop.

I got home from a few nights in Paris today and had no idea what the score was on Saturday. Lucky we stumbled across a bar near Moulin Rouge showing MOTD and the FLS, so my girlfriend just had to sip her drink quietly while the Scottish barman and I chatted about Neil Lennon, Martin O'Neill and THAT Bobo Balde tackle on Wesolowski.

When we saw Leicester had won, he filled her glass with gin and we carried on talking. Wonderful stuff.

I got home from a few nights in Paris today and had no idea what the score was on Saturday. Lucky we stumbled across a bar near Moulin Rouge showing MOTD and the FLS, so my girlfriend just had to sip her drink quietly while the Scottish barman and I chatted about Neil Lennon, Martin O'Neill and THAT Bobo Balde tackle on Wesolowski.

When we saw Leicester had won, he filled her glass with gin and we carried on talking. Wonderful stuff.

:icon_lol: Post of the year right there.

Yeah, gtf played very well when he came on. Just goes to show you how far you can go with footballing intelligence since he genuinely looks less fit than your average roofer.

Hopefully can help the likes of Vardy and Schlupp develop.

Schlupp gets worse to me, ducks out of so many 50/50's, cluelessly yards offside.. The list could go on but quite frankly I can't be arsed.

Nice to be back on the two points per game ratio too, not sure if anyone else has picked up on that yet.

Schlupp gets worse to me, ducks out of so many 50/50's, cluelessly yards offside.. The list could go on but quite frankly I can't be arsed.

Really think he needs a run in the/a team... I still think we need another striker in Jan, and then it might be useful for Schlupp to go on loan to a Championship team where he could start regularly for a couple of months.

Still think he has the right attributes to be a good player at this level at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669