QPR in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgrace, dock them 30 points.

I heard Cardiff, Leeds, and Forest all knew about it too and didn't tell anyone! Dock them too

Disgrace, dock them 30 points.

I heard Cardiff, Leeds, and Forest all knew about it too and didn't tell anyone! Dock them too
We'll take it to the Welsh FA who'll add points on to our tally for the anguish caused.

Well on SSN this morning they were reporting a possible points deduction is being considered by the FA

But we all know they'll bottle it

Would be sweet irony for the man who shouted loudest and longest about the need for West ham to be docked points, and relegated, because of the Tevez shenanigans

Won't happen, however - they'll never have the balls to do it

Would be sweet irony for the man who shouted loudest and longest about the need for West ham to be docked points, and relegated, because of the Tevez shenanigans

Not forgetting he wanted us to be docked 10,000 points for administration....here's hoping his team gets ****ed over

Apparently, according to the FA or FL rules (laws), the minimum deduction is 3 points per game. There are 6 games involved so they could see a deduction of 18 points. Not gonna happen though. Like others have said, they'll bottle it

I just hope those horrible bastards are relegated to League 2. That is the level their crowd and the ground size are matched with.

I just hope those horrible bastards are relegated to League 2. That is the level their crowd and the ground size are matched with.

I appreciate all the following points

• QPR are our rivals
  • Neil 'Colin' Warnock is a prize idiot
  • Hyperbole is a good way to reinforce a point

having said, that, I imagine their ground and average gate would put them somewhere toward the mid/bottom end of the Championship (if things were arranged this way all the way down the English heirarchy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearing set to begin on May 3rd. Looks like they might struggle to have it all cleared up before the last match of the season on the 7th. I reckon the authorities will bottle it and say that it's too late to apply a points sanction.

Hearing set to begin on May 3rd. Looks like they might struggle to have it all cleared up before the last match of the season on the 7th. I reckon the authorities will bottle it and say that it's too late to apply a points sanction.

decision to be announced on the 6th apparently, cutting in fine to say the least

I would not choose to gain promotion because of an administrative error. That said, if it happened that the poorly supported cockerneys missed out I would not shed a tear.
Wont happen though. Drifting towards a whitewash IMO.

oh! oh! ....:icon_eek:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...p-QPR-of-promotion-to-the-Premier-League.html

"Guilty By SHAUN CUSTIS

Published: Today
Add a comment (55) QPR'S automatic promotion into the Premier League is set to be blocked by the FA.
SunSport understands the runaway Championship leaders are likely to face a big points deduction - possibly up to 15 - if they are found guilty of breaking strict third-party ownership rules over the signing of Alejandro Faurlin.

The evidence against the West London club is said to be damning and they could now end up in the play-offs.

The only winners would be Cardiff and Norwich who could then go up automatically.

The hearing into the signing of the Argentine midfielder two years ago begins next Tuesday and a verdict will be delivered three days later.

A four-man panel will comprise an independent QC, two from the FA's disciplinary panel and a football expert who will be either a former player or boss.

In theory, they should begin with a blank sheet of paper but many at the FA are openly discussing the case and reckon QPR - five points clear at the top of the table - are in big trouble. Those who have seen the evidence say Rangers are defending the indefensible.

An FA source said: "There's no question QPR have broken the rules. They know it as well. The only debate is what to do about it.

"If they aren't found guilty you might as well scrap the rules about third-party owners."

Some within the corridors of power believe QPR should be hit hard because they were well aware they were acting outside the regulations.

When West Ham were punished over the Carlos Tevez affair they were actually found guilty of failure to disclose information - not of breaking third-party ownership rules because such legislation did not exist.

Since then the FA have made third-party ownership illegal so the argument is QPR were worse offenders because they were well aware they were committing an offence.

If Neil Warnock's side are found guilty they will have seven days to appeal.

However, if QPR take legal action or other clubs decide to seek legal avenues because of points they lost when Faurlin played against them, the whole issue could drag on throughout the summer.

The nightmare scenario could even be that the Championship promotion play-offs do not take place at all until the issue is resolved. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669