QPR Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megson on radio talking about the players he has inherited......' we have a much of a muchness '............' we have got a style that will not win enough football games at the moment '
At least he is being honest.

Last edited:
At least he is being honest.

And said the right thing when brought out before kick off. Said something like "you know where I was before, get over it, I'll give you 100% and you give me 100%".

fulop - steady
n'gotty - shit distribution
kis - f*** all to do for 80 mins then fell asleep
mccauly - same as kis
sheehan - couldnt defend but promising
hume - busy but a rare final product exept for the pen
clem - incredible, he really bossed it
weso- not great going forward but hes still genius
porter - waste of a shirt and the touch of a rapist
campbell - at least he didnt cost 5mil
cort - WASN'T awefull, although fatigue cant be an excuse for a proffesional athlete

overall, the only thing im excited about is the pace at which we move the ball and the blossoming partnership in the middle of the park

It's not just that they were defensive - they were also the wrong players to take off. DJ was our most dangerous player by some margin and Porter was OK and did provide some width. Chambers just looked hapless and I've yet to see Kishishev add anything.

What fecking match were you watching Dour.
Porter was shite, is shite and always will be shite. In the first half his first 7 touches of the ball never found a city player, he is too small and to lightweight.
As for DJ, £2M? He is nowhere near to showing that price tag. Cort was OK in ther first half, and only OK, he should have been subbed at just past half time or 60 mins at the latest. To be honest the coaches who picked the team should have advised Megson a little more on the substitutions. Give the bloke a chance, as it was not the long hoof ball so many of you on here predicted.
The team should also have done better to defend or hold on to a 1-0 lead. They seemed to think it was all over when we scored.

As for DJ, £2M? He is nowhere near to showing that price tag.

i cant agree more, you can tell he was a non-league player 3 years ago

Couldnt make the match 2day
Any complaints about the disallowed goals?

Last edited:
Couldnt make the match 2day
Any complaints about the disallowed goals?

The first seemed to fall throuigh Camps hands and into his own net, didn't have a clear view through.
Corts one was very harsh,if I was the ref I would have given both

What fecking match were you watching Dour.
Porter was shite, is shite and always will be shite. In the first half his first 7 touches of the ball never found a city player, he is too small and to lightweight.
As for DJ, £2M? He is nowhere near to showing that price tag. Cort was OK in ther first half, and only OK, he should have been subbed at just past half time or 60 mins at the latest. To be honest the coaches who picked the team should have advised Megson a little more on the substitutions. Give the bloke a chance, as it was not the long hoof ball so many of you on here predicted.The team should also have done better to defend or hold on to a 1-0 lead. They seemed to think it was all over when we scored.

It was nothing but hoof-ball. :102:

was it feck...... the odd ball to cort but you would get that in most matches anyway. Nothing, nowhere near to what we used to see under the twat Adams

atleast we can (almost) pull it off, nobody is going to get out of this league playing total football are they? thats why the likes of darren moore and john hartson are proffesional footballers

was it feck...... the odd ball to cort but you would get that in most matches anyway. Nothing, nowhere near to what we used to see under the twat Adams

That twat got us promoted with hoofball. It was nice to have 1 season where you knew you were going to win games

That twat got us promoted with hoofball. It was nice to have 1 season where you knew you were going to win games

he was still a twat whatever he did here. The twat didn't keep us up though did he. IMO that twat was responsible for bringing us down with his silly stupid tactics. Today we are moaning about not holding a 1-0 lead and ending up drawing, under adams we could not hold a 3-0 lead and get a draw

I dont think he could pay for one player. We did ok considering we had other teams old rejects and free transfers

I dont think he could pay for one player. We did ok considering we had other teams old rejects and free transfers

the old rejects and free transfers still were on big wages, but thtas nothing to do with it, Adams was inexperienced at that level and it showed. How many matches were we ahead in with less than 10 mins to go and we either lost or drew, that cost us more than the points we needed to stay up above Everton

at the end of the day what can a manager do if his team cant hold a lead? Throw on more defenders to try and hold the lead or go for the kill and risk counter attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669