QPR Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was rubbish.

For starters what was that little rant about before kick off from Megson??? Yeh nice to meet you Gary very positive. My problem isnt were you have managed previously at all. I dont care that you managed Forset. My problem is that I dont think you are very good.

Secondly shocking substitutions. You dont try and sit on a one nil lead like that. Granted if he had made the subs with 3 or 4 mins to go then fair enough but not with about 12 minutes left. It just sent out the wrong message.

This is never going to work. I have never felt so negative after a mangerial appointment.

I was impressed with the way we started the game, first ten minutes we were all over them.

Shame about the other 80 mins :icon_conf

DJ and Cort are so lazy it beggers beleif.

DJ and Cort are so lazy it beggers beleif.

I don't think Cort was fully match fit. Certainly faded out by the end of the first half. Should have been replaced by MDV then IMO, not when 90 minutes were up.

We will not play a worse team than that all season

Having pissed around for the first 45 minutes, once the goal went in we should have gone on to score four or five. For the ten minutes prior to us scoring they were like headless chickens - another goal and they would have given up

But oh no - instead we make too of the most ridiculous defensive substitutions i have ever seen. Beyond comprehension in every way
And then we proceed to sit back on our own eighteen yard line and merrily throw the points away

Absolute feckin' shambles

Lucky to come away with a draw in the end

The man is a feckin' incompetent ginger twat of the highest order.

Cheers for the texts Matt - seems my decision to go elsewhere was justified.

I honestly thought the game was better than the reviews on here! We tailed off towards the end, I think moving Hume up front was a mistake, he held the ball well in midfield.

Certainly didn't think it was anywhere near as bad as some reports on here suggest.

He blamed the players for the way they played after we went ahead. But putting on two defensive players in place of attacking players sent a message to the players saying we're going to sit back and defend - so that's what they did.

Of course they did

Porter may have been dreadful, but he was an available outlet ball at every opportunity

Similar story with Hume, who cannot play right wing to save his life but held the ball up well in the inside right position, and linked up well with Clem and Weso

The withdrawal of those two left the rest of team completely in the shit.

Of course they sat back you thick ginger twat - you feckin' made them

what would people be saying had the same thing happened today against QPR and paul jewell been the manager??? just a thought?

what would people be saying had the same thing happened today against QPR and paul jewell been the manager??? just a thought?

Exactly the same, of course

A blind lunatic could see what was happening today - the ritual chucking away of two points by a cnut who interfered with a winning team

I couldn't care less what the cnut's name is, he was still the cnut that cost us the game

Exactly the same, of course

A blind lunatic could see what was happening today - the ritual chucking away of two points by a cnut who interfered with a winning team

I couldn't care less what the cnut's name is, he was still the cnut that cost us the game

so what would you have done?

All will be forgiven as long as we get one over Forest.

No it won't

We pissed away two precious League points today - and no flag-waving win in a shite-arse competition that we will not win will compensate for that

People are not feeling the love for our man Megson tonight then.

Im sure a loss against Forest on tuesday will do wonders for manager fan relationships :icon_lol:

so what would you have done?

Cort was fecked after 60 minutes - and the logical replacement was MDV

Other than that, the team were doing fine without any interference whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675