Quaint community of travelling lovelies in the car park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gypos in the car park

Nope, not for voicing opinions, but for coming out with the kind of vile insults that people seem to feel free to post on here. Hey, that's your choice and right - all I'm saying is that you might want to go and try it with the travellers you seem to hate so much.

I try to stay as far away from them as possible, interacting with one is out of the question regardless of the topic of convosation.

Do you think these polite lovely kids may gain more from actually learning to spell their own name, or does helping their development in how to kick someones head in seem more beneficial, not they need the help of course.

I sincerely apologise for lumping you in with the people who made those comments, big bollox, you obviously disagree with them.

having never had any contact with *insert correct name here*s i have no view on whether they are scum or not. i do however think that people shouldn't be shot down for making comments on a group of people they clearly have reason to dislike. especially when it comes to being called thick for having a ****ing opinion...

Travellers are not Gypsys, they are two entirely separate and unrelated races.

The Travellers are the only pure bred Irish left, unlike the rest of us mongrels they only breed between themselves.

Travellers, gypos, gypsy, thieving cnuts in caravans, it does not matter what name someone gives to a group of people, it will always be classed as discrimination. But what is really sad about this thread is that the only person that has a nice thing to say about them is the guy that is teaching them to fight.

Shame the rest of us dont find them so amicable

I am sure if I was teaching them to mug people, nick stuff, lie to the police, avoid paying tax, crap up the parks, drive without insurance etc etc they would be equally pleasant to me.

Last edited:

If you really think that gypsy or gypo have ever been anything other than derogatory, then yes, I'd come to a pretty quick conclusion that you avoided school.

You don't have to attend school to be intelligent, you can still be intelligent without ever attending any school.

I had an offer from another TBer to go 'caravan turning' after the game with the other 30,000 fans in support. That would have cleared them :icon_bigg

I had an offer from another TBer to go 'caravan turning' after the game with the other 30,000 fans in support. That would have cleared them :icon_bigg

I'd doubt it, you'd probably have met the business end of a shotgun.

No idea what is being said, but all i have to say is if i wanted my lawn cutting by a couple of 6 year olds in desperate need of a wash i would have asked. Dont knock on my ****ing door and dont call me ****ing mister, now **** off. While we are on the subject i know it was your ma and pa that dug up my hedge in the front garden then tried to sell it to the neighbours.

Why am I PC brigade for opening your tiny little brain up to the fact that it is a derogatory word and it always has been?

It's amusing that you assume my intelligence is low because I don't sing from the same hymm sheet as you.

I'm sure if they were parked on your land or you had one of your cars stolen you would be less inclined to stick up for them, but then again probably not, after all they're humans too, pah.....

I'd doubt it, you'd probably have met the business end of a shotgun.

'tis true. Reasonably enough, there's plenty who won't back down from a challenge and will raise the stakes quickly and high enough to make sure only the truly bigoted and insane want to take it further.

there is always one to stick up for this scum of society, always one, is there not Polar Bear?

But that "one" has never had any grief caused by pikey, has he. I would bet your view would change if they set up camp next door to you, I bet your view would change if they striped your house of everything and I mean everything. I bet your view would change if your drive newly covered with tarmac started to curl up.
They are scum of the earth and as far as I am concerned should be wiped off the face of every map. They are nothing like the "traditional" gypsies of years gone by, the ones who lived off the land and not off others.
Shove your PC talk so far up your arse you will have trouble cleaning your teeth

:038::038::038:

:038::038::038::023:
it was tipping by the way :icon_wink

It's amusing that you assume my intelligence is low because I don't sing from the same hymm sheet as you.

there we go......the point i was making

thank you drew for putting it in better words than me as i am thick as **** :)

I'm sure if they were parked on your land or you had one of your cars stolen you would be less inclined to stick up for them, but then again probably not, after all they're humans too, pah.....

Christ alive! I'm not sticking up for anyone. I merely stated the fact that the word gypo is derogatory and it's not that far away from having a thread with paki in the title, as someone earlier stated.

Feel free to keep rolling it out. I'm just making a point that it's a touch narrow minded.

Have you got any German descendents?

As BG is English, won't his children and his children's children be English?

Or did you mean something different?

having never had any contact with *insert correct name here*s i have no view on whether they are scum or not. i do however think that people shouldn't be shot down for making comments on a group of people they clearly have reason to dislike. especially when it comes to being called thick for having a ****ing opinion...

Does your rational also apply to Muslims who have valid reasons to dislike the British.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669