Qualifying for Europa League?

big_mac4824

It's not complicated.

If we finish seventh and Manchester City win the FA cup, we're in the Europa League second qualifying round.

That's all there is to it.

None of the other stuff is relevant.
I did not say it was complicated I was under the impression that if Arsenal or Chelsea win the Europa it will affect seventh place. Also there is a group of us pushing for 7th hence the odds being slim especially with Arsenal and Chelsea to come. Fingers crossed we can get over the line.

Grip

I'm taking a good long look at the table before today's KO in other matches, as it is the last time we will be as high as 7th this season unfortunately, therefore no Europa league for us regardless of whether 7th qualifies or not.

Not entirely convinced that Rodgers is the right man for us, he was tactically clueless last night, I hope it's a one off bad day at the office.

Brown Nose

It's looking increasingly like Watford will finish 7th and the cup final will just determine whether they go into the qualifying stages or straight through to the group stage.

I think Watford have the best run in and are the best of the rest.

FOX Franks

I'm taking a good long look at the table before today's KO in other matches, as it is the last time we will be as high as 7th this season unfortunately, therefore no Europa league for us regardless of whether 7th qualifies or not.

Not entirely convinced that Rodgers is the right man for us, he was tactically clueless last night, I hope it's a one off bad day at the office.
That’s a very big decision very quickly considering what he’s done so far.

Grip by name, but apparently missing one by nature?

Grip

That’s a very big decision very quickly considering what he’s done so far.

Grip by name, but apparently missing one by nature?
Where is the decision I'm deemed to have made?
lets take a look at the four teams we beat and the 2 we've lost to since the advent of our Messiah

Lost to Watford
Beat Fulham
Beat Burnley
Beat Bournemouth
Beat Huddersfield
Lost to Newcastle

All of those games should result in at least a draw, Jesus Christ, even Shakespeare and Puel started better than this and everyone's spilling their loin milk regarding the appointment. If this is new manager bounce, I fear for us next season.

FOX Franks

Where is the decision I'm deemed to have made?
lets take a look at the four teams we beat and the 2 we've lost to since the advent of our Messiah

Lost to Watford
Beat Fulham
Beat Burnley
Beat Bournemouth
Beat Huddersfield
Lost to Newcastle

All of those games should result in at least a draw, Jesus Christ, even Shakespeare and Puel started better than this and everyone's spilling their loin milk regarding the appointment. If this is new manager bounce, I fear for us next season.
You can only beat what’s it front of you.
If you’re basing the opinion on watching ya yesterday, put it away.

I went to the Bournemouth game, and we looked a totally different team. I don’t think it’s new manager bounce any more. The players just look like they’re enjoying it

LCFC Twitter

1. 📺 #WhuLei 🕒

2. On the scoresheet in #WhuLei last season - Marc Albrighton! ✔️ https://t.co/jPwFqULE2x

3. #lcfc's youngsters are heading back to Hong Kong! 🇭🇰🛫 Here's what happened last year 👇

4. 🔹 Player of the Season 🔹 Young Player of the Season 🔹 Goal of the Season Cast your votes 🗳

5. End the season in style with matchday hospitality for games against Arsenal or Chelsea at King Power Stadium 🍽️ ➡️… https://t.co/TJXWDYILrd

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 34  85
Manchester City 33  83
Tottenham  33  67
Arsenal 33  66
Chelsea 34  66
Manchester Utd 33  64
Leicester 34  47
Wolves 33  47
Everton 34  46
10 Watford 33  46