Question regarding season tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lingo

Apparently some clubs have a system whereabouts you can pay in installments, was just wondering if Leicester have this in place? Would like to buy one for the first time but stumping all that cash in one go is a bit of a big ask for me at the moment. The website's 'season ticket information coming soon' message wasn't very helpful.

Last year you paid with three or four post-dated cheques. Hopefully they will do something similar this year. If not, they could lose a lot of season ticket holders. Especially as some are already wavering given all the freebies and discounts offered this year, to say nothing of the crap that has been served up on the pitch.

they would charge an extortiant amount of interest no doubt...

Interest free, I did it for this years season ticket

You pay £60 deposit, then give them 3 post dated cheques for £60 for the 31st of May, June and July.

Figures are rough, but basically divide the price by 4

You pay £60 deposit, then give them 3 post dated cheques for £60 for the 31st of May, June and July.

sounds great! If they do that:)

LOL could be sitting on my own, everyones umming and ahhing about renewing next season

presume they were unable to cash 31st June as it's not a valid date....................

My first ST at The Walkers, was done by installments via a Direct Debit, except the the club never set up the DD with my bank, so I got it for nowt. :081:

There's a Fans Consultative meeting tonight, and ST's are on the agenda.

If I am allowed to divulge, I obviously will.

The possibility of paying monthly for your tickets has been mooted at past meetings (the longer the term, the more likely a 'fee' would be imposed), as has paying monthly for next season, which would definitely be charge/interest-free.

There's a Fans Consultative meeting tonight, and ST's are on the agenda.

If I am allowed to divulge, I obviously will.

The possibility of paying monthly for your tickets has been mooted at past meetings (the longer the term, the more likely a 'fee' would be imposed), as has paying monthly for next season, which would definitely be charge/interest-free.
good news I like the interest free bit, hope they accept it

presume they were unable to cash 31st June as it's not a valid date....................

A cheque dates 31st June would be cashed by banks without a second thought these days. They wouldn't even notice it.

A cheque dates 31st June would be cashed by banks without a second thought these days. They wouldn't even notice it.

Was it watchdog that sent 2 cheques in signed M. Mouse and D. Duck and they were both cashed?

My first ST at The Walkers, was done by installments via a Direct Debit, except the the club never set up the DD with my bank, so I got it for nowt. :081:

No wonder we are in the shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670