Questions for the Foxes Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear FT

Why would we not move for Larry Grayson right now? Why on earth is Mr Gregory a better option?

Dear FT

Why would we not move for Larry Grayson right now? Why on earth is Mr Gregory a better option?

The Trust advised the club not to appoint JG (if paper stories of him being on the short list were true) as it would receive a negative reaction from the fans and hinder any further season ticket sales (indeed some are indicating wanting their money back if appointed).

Our views were acknowledged by the now departed Chief Exec & passed onto to both MM and the new chief exec.

In terms of answering your question, we published the stats of various linked names on our website & JG's was the worst, so if appointed it defies all logic

The Trust advised the club not to appoint JG (if paper stories of him being on the short list were true) as it would receive a negative reaction from the fans
:icon_lol:

I really can't wait for Mr Redditch to read that :icon_lol:

Foxes Trust,

Will you please forgive me for being so vocal in my support MM's takeover on this forum?

I now see that I was totally wrong.

The Trust advised the club not to appoint JG (if paper stories of him being on the short list were true) as it would receive a negative reaction from the fans and hinder any further season ticket sales (indeed some are indicating wanting their money back if appointed).

Our views were acknowledged by the now departed Chief Exec & passed onto to both MM and the new chief exec.

In terms of answering your question, we published the stats of various linked names on our website & JG's was the worst, so if appointed it defies all logic

Well I have news for you .... MM shredded up your poxy request !

I am sure that Milan promised that we would finish in a higher position when he took over the club. Has anyone got any links to articles with this promise?

I have a cunning plan.:icon_wink

Well I have news for you .... MM shredded up your poxy request !
I sometimes try to learn by mistakes. Obviously not everybody does.

If Milan caves in one more time from "supposed" fan or fan group pressure, he's a bloody idiot.

If Milan caves in one more time from "supposed" fan or fan group pressure, he's a bloody idiot.

I don't think we need much more evidence to prove that one.

Really? Because IMO his non-appointment of Warnock seen more season ticket sells.

However, I think the relegation to League One is enough to see off enough punters already, so a negative (generally in the fans opinion) managerial appointment is hardly going to eat away at the undecided.

It was the right thing to report the feelings of fans to the club, the negativity towards JG has appeared in various ways:
- manager with fewest votes for on the Mercury Poll
- most "don't appoint him" letters on the Mercury were about JG
- reading the cross section of messsage board posts, there was more negativity about JG han anyone else

Anyway, the "if Milan caves in one more time" comment is an interesting one, on the basis that many claim the Trust has no relevance/influence now, as this would appear to indicate a somewhat different opinon

Last edited:
Really? Because IMO his non-appointment of Warnock seen more season ticket sells
OK, so you'd trade a few extra season ticket sales for Championship survival would you?

Last edited:
It was the right thing to report the feelings of fans to the club, the negativity towards JG has appeared in various ways:
- reading the cross section of messsage board posts, there was more negativity about JG han anyone else

Anyway, the "if Milan caves in one more time" comment is an interesting one, on the basis that many claim the Trust has no relevance/influence now, as this would appear to indicate a somewhatt different opinon
Most football fans I know are brainless morons when it comes to footballing issues that concern their own club, and I include myself in that group before people shed a contrived tear.

I wouldn't trust our opinions on running a football club in which we are emotionally involved, neither should Milan.

Anyway, the "if Milan caves in one more time" comment is an interesting one, on the basis that many claim the Trust has no relevance/influence now, as this would appear to indicate a somewhat different opinon
Let me get this straight, by reporting to the club information that is available in the local media and on the world wide web, the Trust has now found its raison d'etre? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669