Questions for the Foxes Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are here for the long term, and will utilise the funds in a responsible manner.

We also manage costs very effectively, so do not waste money, the main spend is currently on membership newsletters, the money returned from Milan, along with other funds previously raised are secured in case the club hits another crisis in the future.

Well that is a relief but if city require saving and the £15,000 that Milan gave you for your shares and the rest of the money you raised to buy shares (which was nowhere near the £100k that you needed to buy a seat on the old board) is enough to save city in a crisis I'll be very surprised.

I am running my office from home for a while, I don't think it's too unusual.

I thought that the trust had an office you can visit somewhere but maybe wrong, if they are working from home and saving up the pennies they'll be able to take over city in about 2250 as long as we drop into the blue square.

I thought that the trust had an office you can visit somewhere but maybe wrong, if they are working from home and saving up the pennies they'll be able to take over city in about 2250 as long as we drop into the blue square.
They have a small office at the club, as far as I'm aware they only use it on matchdays, but I'm happy to be corrected on that as I'm not certain.

That's the plot isn't it. The trust continues to provide crap advice to Milan; we get relegated season on season as a consequence; when we have sunk low enough, Milan sells up and all those pennies they've saved are enough to buy the club. Teachers re-develop the ground as the biggest Tesco Extra in the world and provide a truck to take the goal posts over to Vicky Park.

That's the plot isn't it. The trust continues to provide crap advice to Milan; we get relegated season on season as a consequence; when we have sunk low enough, Milan sells up and all those pennies they've saved are enough to buy the club. Teachers re-develop the ground as the biggest Tesco Extra in the world and provide a truck to take the goal posts over to Vicky Park.

I honestly don't believe that there is any plot, an organisation that can't even confirm the number of members it has is unlikely to have much planning skill.

I honestly don't believe that there is any plot, an organisation that can't even confirm the number of members it has is unlikely to have much planning skill.

Wait till you hear the PHG booming from a 1970's cassette recorder as the boys in blue trot onto the unmarked pitch on Vicky Park before you tell me there's no plot.

Jumpers for goalposts, isn't it? Eh? mmmmm
Will the Trust be surveying its numerous membership to decide on who should donate an appropriate jumper or will we all be invited to suggest one?

I have a big baggy black jumper I no longer use which would form a good base jumper for others to be put on top of...although I concede that black is never a good colour for goalpost jumpers.

Would the Trust like the name of a good market research agency for this?

Have I missed the answer to how many members the FT has?

HOW MANY FECKIN MEMBERS HAS THE FT GOT?

WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO ANSWER?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673