Questions for the Foxes Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what timescales you are referring too, the Trust's initial reaction to a planned increase was directly from our members at our AGM in February.

Agreed, we are talking to the Southampton Trust about their experience of working with Lee Hoos.

I don't really understand why you would be doing this, the Southampton Trust is a shareholder in the club and is actively supported by the club in it's aim to get a supporters director, you on the other hand are a supporters trust in name only with no shares and no real influence at the club, i's a bit like the local corner shop going to ask Tesco how to run it's business.

you on the other hand are a supporters trust in name only with no shares and no real influence at the club, i's a bit like the local corner shop going to ask Tesco how to run it's business.

I would like to think that the FT is just an on-going ego trip for a few hangers-on. As you say, they have no stake holding in the company.

Unfortunately, such organisations can still do damage as they did over the Warnock situation and it would be better if the club withdrew all recognition. In reality, I don't see this happening because Mandaric will know that such organisations can be a convenient, although we know totally unrepresentative, sounding board from from time to time and therefore I anticipate that they will be around for quite some time.

how many members does the trust have?

how many members does the trust have?

That's top secret, they may give a vague 'on a rolling basis' figure if you are lucky. My guess is less than 250.

The £10 spent to join would be better used if donated to cancer relief, oxfam or any other charity.

Last edited:
That's top secret, they may give a vague 'on a rolling basis' figure if you are lucky. My guess is less than 250.

The £10 spent to join would be better used if donated to cancer relief, oxfam or any other charity.

Why would it be a secret if they want to be acknowledged as the voice of the fans?

Why would it be a secret if they want to be acknowledged as the voice of the fans?

exactly, maybe they are embarassed to admit how low the membership has fallen?

"Spoke to"

Spoke to? Are you having a stand-up moment? You wandered around the stadium during the final home match of the season and spoke to fans? Did you bollocks. Neither the survey on Trust members feelings towards Warnock or the (whatever it was) meet and greet the public method of gathering data holds no weight whatsoever. As methods of gauging the opinion of the supporting body they were amateurish in the extreme.

Nice slide there.

Totally f*ck up on the "we'll only sell 50%" bollocks and so you move onto "everyone is downsizing their tickets"

"We are aware of numerous fans that..."

Give it a rest. Try carrying out structured surveys, you never know it could actually work out for you.

The survey which generated the results about anti Warnock feelings was carried out via e-mail to members only, all survey responses are recorded with members names who took part and kept on file, therefore it was a structured survey, which bar the "name one manager you wouldn't want", focused on the positive aspects of any appointment.

Therefore it is not an amatuerish approach.

Board members did talk to people in the ground at the last couple of home game to gauge initial feelings on ST renewal's (although of course we weren't relegated at the time), there has obviously been no game since to gather further feedback, but all of us communicate with fans on a daily basis, whether it be via personal contacts or e-mail exchanges, plus gathering information views from message boards.

We have carried out structured surveys outside the ground prior to matches before, but to do so effectively needs a good level of resources, so rather than just being a keyboard critic at every occasion and also being an expert on structured surveys, you will obviously put your name down to carry out such surveys in future won't you?

I don't really understand why you would be doing this, the Southampton Trust is a shareholder in the club and is actively supported by the club in it's aim to get a supporters director, you on the other hand are a supporters trust in name only with no shares and no real influence at the club, i's a bit like the local corner shop going to ask Tesco how to run it's business.

We actually advised the Saints Trust on getting a shareholding and the approach we took to achieving it when they formally launched their attempt, so that particular relationship of exchanging information was built a few seasons ago, and indeed the relationship you described is exactly as ours used to be and hence we were ualified to advise them. Unfortunately one of their main people involved at that time passed away before their achievement was reached.

Understanding more about LH from the Saints Trust who built a relationship while at the club seems an obvious approach to take.

It's a very simple question, how many members do you have?

Please answer in numbers only.

You're not doing your collective selves any favours by not answering the question. How many members?

Why is this only important to posters who constantly attack us, other than to try to use the information for further attacks.

The membership numbers are always discussed at our AGM as they were back in February and detailed in our annual return, so they are not secret.

We are still the largest LCFC fans organisation

Why is this only important to posters who constantly attack us, other than to try to use the information for further attacks.

The membership numbers are always discussed at our AGM as they were back in February and detailed in our annual return, so they are not secret.

I'm not having a go. Simple question. I would have thought simple answer.

FT - What are the opinions of the FT and its members on the appointment of Nigel Pearson?
Please can I have an answer to my question Yesterday, FT. I did ask nicely and I don't intend to use it against you.

Why won't you answer the question you are being asked?

thats untrue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673