Questions you always wanted answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twenty or thirty people with a combined weight of up to 450 stone rocking from side to side of the upper deck in unison? Course the thing would move!

of course it would move

but to move the centre of gravity beyond the wheels...not much chance

of course it would move

but to move the centre of gravity beyond the wheels...not much chance

But if the lower deck was empty and the upper full to squashing point, the CoG would be a lot higher.

But if the lower deck was empty and the upper full to squashing point, the CoG would be a lot higher.

How are they going to move side to side if it's that full of people?

It would barely move

it'd still be fairly low, the chassis, engine, driver...all below

and modern double decker need a large angle to go over

and besides...you ram the side, you're more liekly to put a window through than shudder the bus

Only on modern fancy ones...
Ture. I use to have a four slice toaster that was angled for some reason, in addition to which it barely warmed the bread up let alone toasted it, and the pop up mechanism was too strong. It would randomly fire half-toasted bread across the kitchen, often into the sink. I started having cereal in the end.

I bet I'm the only one who thinks this, but I prefer my toast to be on the lighter side, i.e. warmed up bread.

I also prefer toasted cheese on bread, as opposed to cheese on toast, if that makes sense. I know of only one other person who likes it like that.

It pops up out of the toaster
A brand new toaster is set to what though? Between 0 and 9 on mine. Needs white bread to calibrate and then the thickness comes into it too. You can't be sure that popping up means done. It's a worry.

I was thinking of getting one. Only thirty quid on eBay and it wouldn't half impress the neighbours!

Buy it - and get your efforts on youtube asap. We're in need of a good laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00