Questions you always wanted answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Question that has confounded mankind since bread came sliced. Tests continue in Labs around the world, but much like the common cold, we will for the time being have to accept that we are not as clever as we think.

Well, this must prove what most of you are already aware of, that I'm more intelligent than the entire scientific community because I have toasted wholemeal bread for my breakfast most mornings

Well, this must prove what most of you are already aware of, that I'm more intelligent than the entire scientific community because I have toasted wholemeal bread for my breakfast most mornings

I did say 'confounded mankind' :icon_wink

I am always intrigued by VIP lounges at airporta

(1) Do VIPs have to let the airpoort know in advance and do they pay for the privilege.
(2) Does a VIP have to prove they are a VIP? The Secretary of State for transport presumably counts as a VIP but does he have to prove he is Secretary of State. Do his staff also get to use the lounge? If he loses the election does he still qualify e.g. are Alan Johnson and David Miliband still VIPs
(3) How does an entertainer prove he is a VIP. Presumably Frank Sinatra qualified as a VIP but did Matt Monro. Do you lose your VIP status if you career collapses like Gary Glitter or Michael Barrymore.
(4) There some jobs that carry status for life. Presumably Major, Blair and Brown still count as VIPs. How about Archbishops of Canterbury - did Robert Runcie lose his VIP status when he retired?

I have asked a number of people who have immediately used those phrases "I would think that" or "I expect that" which people use to hide that they don't know.

Just how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck would?

Oh, and how many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

If he drives it instead of walking, does he get to be a man faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00