Questions you always wanted answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet I'm the only one who thinks this, but I prefer my toast to be on the lighter side, i.e. warmed up bread.I also prefer toasted cheese on bread, as opposed to cheese on toast, if that makes sense. I know of only one other person who likes it like that.

No, i'm with you on this. An old great aunt of mine once told me there is a difference between toast and burnt bread. One of those snippets of advice one always remembers

If the top deck of a double decker bus was full, and the bottom unoccupied, would the passengers upstairs be able to tip the bus over if they (as one) ran from side to side?

Generations of schoolchildren who get the school bus have tried this, from memory none have succeeded

If Bobo Balde hadn't broken Weso's leg in that pre season friendly against Celtic what impact would it have had on the following season and Craig Leveins tenure at the club?

No, i'm with you on this. An old great aunt of mine once told me there is a difference between toast and burnt bread. One of those snippets of advice one always remembers

Advice? How does that qualify as advice?

Generations of schoolchildren who get the school bus have tried this, from memory none have succeeded

Yeah, but on the school bus the bottom deck was occupied and the average weight upstairs was much less that I proposed.

Advice? How does that qualify as advice?

OK, i suppose the advice is implicit in the statement. That making toast isn't just sticking bread under the grill or in the toaster and hoping for the best. Toasting is an art Macky, all about settings, timing and individual preference of course. In general if you can smell smoke and the alarm goes off, it isn't toast it is burnt bread. As Leesoh has pointed out, lightly done is the way to go

OK, i suppose the advice is implicit in the statement. That making toast isn't just sticking bread under the grill or in the toaster and hoping for the best. Toasting is an art Macky, all about settings, timing and individual preference of course. In general if you can smell smoke and the alarm goes off, it isn't toast it is burnt bread. As Leesoh has pointed out, lightly done is the way to go

Lightly done 'toast', i.e. warm bread, absorbs more butter than charcoaled bread. Ergo burnt toast is better for you.

But I prefer my toast burnt

TT learnt how to ride them for the last tour(well three did, Gary didnt)
They made it look easy especially as they were on a raised platform about 6foot from the ground and going round and round the edge of the Bstage.

I don't think i'll try it though, I used to be able to crash me bike when I was a kid so I'd be a danger to others on a unicycle!

TT learnt how to ride them for the last tour(well three did, Gary didnt)
They made it look easy especially as they were on a raised platform about 6foot from the ground and going round and round the edge of the Bstage.

I don't think i'll try it though, I used to be able to crash me bike when I was a kid so I'd be a danger to others on a unicycle!
Get back in your own thread.

How do you know when toast made with brown bread is done?

A Question that has confounded mankind since bread came sliced. Tests continue in Labs around the world, but much like the common cold, we will for the time being have to accept that we are not as clever as we think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00