R.e.s.p.e.c.t

Status
Not open for further replies.
ones a derby fan, ones a liverpool fan

Call me crazy but I can see these guys joining up in the next few days. Still I'm sure we'll all love Cuthbert the Derby fan and Julian the Liverpool fan.

am writing on 2 or 3 different forums right now, surprised at the anger in this place! surely even you lot know about libraries and offices, okay so its not a library, but its fairly normal to use a shared computer. i actually reckon someone who posts on here knows ''sid'' and knows me, so maybe she can testify. if not, i dont really give a ****. was only being nice.
i understand what some of you people think is happening, think how funny it is to know that it isn't:081:

am writing on 2 or 3 different forums right now, surprised at the anger in this place! surely even you lot know about libraries and offices, okay so its not a library, but its fairly normal to use a shared computer. i actually reckon someone who posts on here knows ''sid'' and knows me, so maybe she can testify. if not, i dont really give a ****. was only being nice.
i understand what some of you people think is happening, think how funny it is to know that it isn't:081:

Is she one of your other personalities? Can I please have the address that you all live at so I know where to send the psychologist and the medical professionals?

P.S I know I just broke my own rule, but **** it - I am quite drunk.

Stop now. :018:

You're probably right Steve-O. People - please refer to my original post about not poking trolls etc.

Love to the wife and kids.

whatever, goodnight to all of yous anyway. cuthbert and julian say hi. still reckon well get trounced tomorrow.

hopefully next wk when sid is here we can all post at the same time, all on our different IPs just to keep you losers in your smoky local happy, for one big bastard cluster ****.

it really really really could happen...

You're probably right Steve-O. People - please refer to my original post about not poking trolls etc.

Love to the wife and kids.

I say it only for your own good. :icon_bigg

whatever, goodnight to all of yous anyway. cuthbert and julian say hi. still reckon well get trounced tomorrow.

hopefully next wk when sid is here we can all post at the same time, all on our different IPs just to keep you losers in your smoky local happy, for one big bastard cluster ****.

it really really really could happen...
Hmm.

Is she one of your other personalities? Can I please have the address that you all live at so I know where to send the psychologist and the medical professionals?

P.S I know I just broke my own rule, but **** it - I am quite drunk.

Innocent?!

I reckon I know who syd is. Don't want to give him away but think he was my teacher, also think I know who a few other people are and if Im right you should read what he's put about himself and youll probably figure out who he is (think asian history teacher).
i dont know why hes so mad, but its kind of true what he says about some people shouting everyone down on here. it's a new year be happy!

If he is mad then obviously so are you, you ****ing mentalist. You say you 'think' you know who he is but as you live in his attic I would ****ing hope so.

If he is mad then obviously so are you, you ****ing mentalist. You say you 'think' you know who he is but as you live in his attic I would ****ing hope so.

Mad as a box of frogs.

i dont get all the suspicion, obviously its not actually his attic, its the top floor of a building with a language academy at the bottom, and ill be moving out next week. maybe there are people on here who've worked in places like this, it aint that weird.
why would anything ive said be funny? ive not had a go at anyone or anything like that. if i was syd then why change my username? and im sorry but its hard to know who someone is just from seeing a user name, even if you do know them (and i said i know him right at the start!) unless kanefire really is called kanefire and so on.
id like to talk about city, not spend all my time proving im not someone else on here. if i gave you my passport or my nie number would that help?
ive not said a bad word to any of you and youd think id just taken a shit on your doorstep. i didnt realise it was a local pub for local people, thought it was a public forum for city fans.

i dont get all the suspicion, obviously its not actually his attic, its the top floor of a building with a language academy at the bottom, and ill be moving out next week. maybe there are people on here who've worked in places like this, it aint that weird.
why would anything ive said be funny? ive not had a go at anyone or anything like that. if i was syd then why change my username? and im sorry but its hard to know who someone is just from seeing a user name, even if you do know them (and i said i know him right at the start!) unless kanefire really is called kanefire and so on.
id like to talk about city, not spend all my time proving im not someone else on here. if i gave you my passport or my nie number would that help?
ive not said a bad word to any of you and youd think id just taken a shit on your doorstep. i didnt realise it was a local pub for local people, thought it was a public forum for city fans.

Well post in a Leicester thread and start then.

I don't get the interest? Please post something interesting as life's too short to read this shit in hope!:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669