Racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The decision was welcomed by Lord Ouseley, chair of anti-racism campaigners Kick It Out.

"We note and welcome the statement issued by Leicester City FC this evening regarding the action taken by the club following the professional misconduct of three of their players during a post-season tour of Thailand," he wrote in a statement.

"Leicester have set the right tone to allow football to assert itself in setting and maintaining the correct standards of conduct to enhance the game's image here and abroad as a source for good.

"For too long, decision makers at the top of the game have been reluctant to make responsible and authoritative decisions, as employers, to deal effectively and decisively with incidents of serious misconduct and unprofessional behaviour, as well as applying appropriate sanctions.

"It is therefore refreshing to see such positive action being taken in 2015 which we hope will set the decision-making pattern for the future."

I imagine they would have got a good tongue lashing from the club

I'd be interested in hearing the miscreants' side of the story, (at least the pretrumping phase of the evening) unless they've signed a non-disclosure clause having been paid off rather than sacked.

I'd still like to find out who the fourth person in the room was. He filmed the whole thing and nobody from the media has even mentioned him.

I'd still like to find out who the fourth person in the room was. He filmed the whole thing and nobody from the media has even mentioned him.

I'm still not convinced there was a fourth person.

There was at least 5. I've watched enough Columbo to work that one out.

You just need to rock up to the KP saying that there's "just one thing I still don't get", and the miscreant will reveal themselves then.

Let downs, where was the Pearson sakced thread!?!?!

You just need to rock up to the KP saying that there's "just one thing I still don't get", and the miscreant will reveal themselves then.

Ive got that and a dirty coat. I reckon it was Johnny Cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566