Racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for those who think it is, look at at this way.

Simpson has been found guilty in a British court of a crime.

The Three Dunces have not been charged with anything, let alone found guilty. In fact it's not clear that it would be possible to charge them with anything outside of the kangaroo court of fans forums, with the charge effectively "being an embarrassment to the club".

This means that the club has an easy, but more importantly - legal, way to break Simpson's contract. It is not clear that the club can do this to these other fellas, who can point at higher profile players having done the same, without facing a lawsuit. Plenty of people on here have said they want to see the back of them, but I'd hope that they'd all want the club to act within the law of the land.

As you say, *sigh*

Can you please tell me where in my post I said/inferred that what Simpson did was in ANY way less serious than what happened in Thailand. Please tell me, because your moral superiority obviously tells you it was what I meant.
My point was quite simple. It was that Nigel Pearson's son and two other players were sent home and told that the club would launch an investigation about what happened, and deal with it as was seen to be appropriate. Nothing has been seen to have happened about this yet.
Simpson should be behind bars for what he did. The court sentence was a joke. I hope the club isn't as weak. But the leniency of the sentencing may give Simpson some leeway. I hope it doesn't.
Thanks for assuming I don't think physical assault, particularly against women, is as serious as three cretins behaving like tools. Though, in actual fact, what they did - filming, and then sharing that film - was quite serious, and will almost certainly have implications for those women.

Yeah, *sigh* indeed...

I'm surprised that the club is taking action so quickly given that Simpson is to launch an appeal.

Yes, *sigh*
*sigh* that someone actually thinks that me pointing out nothing has been seen to have been done about Thailand means that I think Simpson's behaviour is acceptable. I was simply pointing out that the club are acting very quickly about this player, and quite rightly in my opinion, but seem to be hoping everyone forgets about Nigel's son and his cohorts.

That's one interpretation. Another is that the club are acting quickly on something they have the ability, within the law, to act quickly - and that they are acting slowly where they have a need, if they are to remain within the law, to act slowly. Feel free to think it's all about you though.

That's one interpretation. Another is that the club are acting quickly on something they have the ability, within the law, to act quickly - and that they are acting slowly where they have a need, if they are to remain within the law, to act slowly. Feel free to think it's all about you though.

Ha!

*sigh*

Like a Primary School playground in here.......

I'm glad no one on the internet ever expresses an opinion I don't agree with. Hang on, I've got lost in the negatives and I'm a glass half full kinda guy.

I'm not glad someone hasn't expressed an opinion I have agreed with? Piss. I have no clue what I think or how to express it...which probably means I'm on the correct forum at least.

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570