Racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
All three should be sacked to rubber stamp the club's intolerance for racism. Disgraceful behaviour unbefitting of a professional representing our club.

For ****s sake. Why do so many footballers have to be such total morons?

There is going to be one heck of a serious conversation between NP and Vichai this morning. They've undermined years of work building a reputation between a club and its owners country in a one minute video.

Every player over there is going to have a very serious conversation with their partner back home as this will create a lot of questions about this trip.

I hope the club come out fast and sack these three utter scumbags of human beings. They shouldn't have anything to do with our club ever again.

Worst of all is the fact that the managers' son was one of those involved. How dare he do this to his father?

I can only hope that they are found to have done something that is illegal in Thailand and all end up in prison over there.

My worst fear is that now that the tabloids will start digging into this trip, there is not more to be uncovered.

For ****s sake. Why do so many footballers have to be such total morons?

There is going to be one heck of a serious conversation between NP and Vichai this morning. They've undermined years of work building a reputation between a club and its owners country in a one minute video.

Every player over there is going to have a very serious conversation with their partner back home as this will create a lot of questions about this trip.

I hope the club come out fast and sack these three utter scumbags of human beings. They shouldn't have anything to do with our club ever again.

Worst of all is the fact that the managers' son was one of those involved. How dare he do this to his father?

I can only hope that they are found to have done something that is illegal in Thailand and all end up in prison over there.

My worst fear is that now that the tabloids will start digging into this trip, there is not more to be uncovered.

Pretty much covers it, for me.

The reality is, this sort of thing goes on a lot in football circles. I am certainly not condoning it but the lads are dropped an absolute clanger by videoing it and then passing it on to others. They will have to live with whatever gets thrown their way.

The reality is, this sort of thing goes on a lot in football circles. I am certainly not condoning it but the lads are dropped an absolute clanger by videoing it and then passing it on to others. They will have to live with whatever gets thrown their way.

With any luck it will be their P45's.

With any luck it will be their P45's.

I hope so too. I might stir some argument here but if they hadn't spoken so appallingly, then they may have got away with a heavy fine and ban. The fact that they spoke as they did puts them in a right hole (no pun intended!).

The one who said she had "slanty eyes" should get the boot. The other two are clearly morons, but I don't think that's a sackable offence.

This also a slur against their fellow players - bet they wouldn't say it to good old Yuki Abe! Mindless ***cks!

I feel fortunate to have grown up in one of the more tolerant cities in the UK and to be able to support a club (albeit these days from afar and mostly on the telly) which overtly abhors racism. This impacts on the club, its own foreign and non-white players who, in all fairness, do their best for this club of ours. The one thing I don't tolerate is intolerance and I honestly don't think Nige does - witness his embrace of Chris Ramsey at the QPR match (that was not the embrace of a racist). Bung'em out they are a disgrace.

Whilst I'm not condoning it I genuinely don't think anyone outside of LCFC will care.

I think you are right. Once people read their names and realise it is none of the first teamers it will disappear - though the club must be seen to deal with it.

Find a website other than the mirror reporting this because I can't. It's embarrassing and those involved should be properly reprimanded but most people won't even know this happened, unless they read the mirror or support lcfc.

No one ever said Nige was racist. I was simply opining. To read that into my statement requires an assumption that is clearly not made by me.

The one who said she had "slanty eyes" should get the boot. The other two are clearly morons, but I don't think that's a sackable offence.
I'll agree with that. Did anyone really think this kind of thing wouldn't happen when professional football clubs go on tour to south east asia?

Find a website other than the mirror reporting this because I can't. It's embarrassing and those involved should be properly reprimanded but most people won't even know this happened, unless they read the mirror or support lcfc.

Because no news desk is going to print a story without having seen the video. They won't run a story because the Mirror say it's so. The fact that they haven't is no indication they won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566