Racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things bother me most (beside the obvious point that being racially abusive to another person is a horrible thing to do):

1) as Mawsley pointed out, the stupidity is just breathtaking. There's definitely a bigger point about the insular way footballers are brought up to be made.

2) the complete disrespect of behaving like that when guests in another country, hosted by people who have done very, very much for our football club.

Make them apologize, sack them and let them rot in non-league obscurity.

As for this having sex with the lads thing I don't understand it but I suppose that's just me being prudish

Last edited:
What I find staggering is the obscene level of stupidity involved in all the steps leading up to the Mirror piece. The woeful lack of judgement that went into the abuse of women, recording the abuse and then distributing it so anyone could watch is simply awe-inspiringly cretinous.

This is what I was thinking too. How, at any stage, did at least one of them not think that this was a bad idea?

Two things bother me most (beside the obvious point that being racially abusive to another person is a horrible thing to do):

1) as Mawsley pointed out, the stupidity is just breathtaking. There's definitely a bigger point about the insular way footballers are brought up to be made.

2) the complete disrespect of behaving like that when guests in another country, hosted by people who have done very, very much for our football club.

Make them apologize, sack them and let them rot in non-league obscurity.

As for this having sex with the lads thing I don't understand it but I suppose that's just me being prudish

Why make them apologise? A forced apology is pointless.

Important thing is to restrict the damage by taking quick and decisive action.

As it happens the players involved are of no real footballing consequence to LCFC - let's hope that there are no others involved who are more significant to our interests.

It's a reminder of the extent that some of these football kids are so removed from any sense of responsibility that they think that anything is acceptable because they can kick a football and so proud of their exploits that it puts into question what's the club's doing . if anything, about demanding some values from them and imposing some discipline.

To me it just shows submission which is different.

Which is important in certain cultures - including this one. Society demands a servile act of contrition whenever someone in the public eye ****s up. That the individual embraces the error is secondary, it's about accepting a majority view on what behaviour is and isn't acceptable.

Yep, apologies are worthless.

:
That thread is horrifying. Genuinely terrifying.

I see what you mean.

:icon_eek::icon_eek:
they were on holiday in Thailand!

cos they had an orgy?

�*

It's not my thing but why is that a sackable offence

Is it on YouTube, wouldn't mind a butchers

What 's the big deal? �*3 young lads on their jollies in Thailand enjoying themselves. �*Isn't it what Thailand is famous for?

�*

Bet the girls were not complaining

Last edited:
A fantastic run of form, premiership survival, party against QPR and then Vardy into the England squad. In my ordinary life that gives me a huge lift and life is great. Cue three, worthless, revolting, thick nonentities and pop goes the bubble! I know it shouldn't let it affect me but it does. That's what football does for you.

Person Jnr. Hopper and Smith should be instantly flushed away without a second thought.

Of more concern to me is the relationship between our Thai owners and Nigel as well as both their relationships with the club itself. I cannot imagine how the owners must feel about this after funding a PR tour of their country and Nigel must be mortified to say the least. There are some unpleasant discussions coming up and I fear this may yet cost us our manager.

Bugger !

A fantastic run of form, premiership survival, party against QPR and then Vardy into the England squad. In my ordinary life that gives me a huge lift and life is great. Cue three, worthless, revolting, thick nonentities and pop goes the bubble! I know it shouldn't let it affect me but it does. That's what football does for you.

Person Jnr. Hopper and Smith should be instantly flushed away without a second thought.

Of more concern to me is the relationship between our Thai owners and Nigel as well as both their relationships with the club itself. I cannot imagine how the owners must feel about this after funding a PR tour of their country and Nigel must be mortified to say the least. There are some unpleasant discussions coming up and I fear this may yet cost us our manager.

Bugger !

If it does we'll just get a new one. He's done a cracking job for most of his time here but we should not consider him irreplaceable.

I've seen the video but can't catch all they're saying so I didn't catch the racist bit. Can anyone enlighten me and do a transcript of the worst parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669