Racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak
#Leicester City F.C. launches "internal investigation" after three players filmed in sexually explicit video allegedly showing racial abuse

I absolutely agree that the three of them have behaved digustingly and have let themselves and their club down.

But I'm going to put a question out there to stir up the debate:

If it was Ulloa, Vardy and Mahrez...would you all be calling for them to be sacked as well? Or would the general consensus be that they should just be disciplined?

Whilst I'm not condoning it I genuinely don't think anyone outside of LCFC will care.

I work with Thai colleagues and also briefly worked in Thailand some time ago. I know for a fact that there are a few things they take very seriously, their monarchy, their religion, their heritage and their race.

They literally worship their kings who is constantly promoting how proud being a Thai should be.

So I guess some people, even if they were outside LCFC, would care.

Being from an Indian family, respect and culture is hugely important where I come from. It's very similar in a majority of the Eastern world. Thailand believes in wholesome values, respect and tradition. As mentioned by lcfcrules I'm afraid this is a serious matter. It may even be one which taints the relationship of our owners with the entire club. After all, they'll be wondering if a lot of English people do/think/say the same things about their culture. Being that we are an English club with an English manager...this could be a huge loss yo us.

Also with NP they see a principled man with whom they respect and get along with but after James being involved in this, what happens next? NP is loyal to his players and I assume to his family also, but there's no denying James has done wrong by being part of this. In India most believe that children are a map of their parents - after all Nigel did raise James. Let's hope the owners can look past this and realise that there are the majority who love their values, culture, religion and food. I fear the worst especially from Vichai. I hope that Top can help his father understand that this is a minority.

Last edited:
Three sad loser shitbags behave like sad loser shitbags

Sack 'em and move on, and we'll never hear of them again

Nothng to to see here....

I absolutely agree that the three of them have behaved digustingly and have let themselves and their club down.

If it was Ulloa, Vardy and Mahrez...would you all be calling for them to be sacked as well? Or would the general consensus be that they should just be disciplined?

Sacked.

Good. Because of me it shouldn't matter whether they're our best players or whether they're players who aren't and never will be in the first team. They should be treated equally regardless

Sacked. Punishment shouldn't be any different just because they're good players. though as it's a business it may follow the popular one rule for one HR standards.

I think some people need to calm down and relax on this a bit re: the owners leaving. This is three reserve players acting like ****s. The owners won't throw away everything they have worked towards, including Pearson's position, simply because of this. Never mind how it appears, they are business men at the end of the day and will realise that this isn't a sign of disrespect from the club or city at large but rather just from a few kids who are easily replaced.

We will be fine, they won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670