Random News Article Thread

'Mourners couldn't believe their eyes when a 101-year-old woman sat up and spoke - just as she was being put in her coffin. Peng Xiuhua wanted to know why so many people were in her house in Lianjiang, Guangdong province, China. Peng, who lived alone, had taken a tumble and hurt herself so her two daughters, who are in their 70s, were looking after her. However, 10 days later her daughters could not detect a heartbeat and her body had gone stiff so she was declared dead. The daughters gave her a bath, an undertaker dressed her and they were about to put her in her coffin when she came back to life. Peng said: "I am a lucky woman. Not only did I get to see how many people care for me, but I also woke up before they took me to the crematorium"

A Colombian police officer once confided in me, at a bar in Bogota, that they had more laws than any other country in the world. "It's just" he added "that we pay no ****ing attention to any of them."

We only need three laws. Don't hurt anybody, don't steal anybody's shit and don't **** anybody's shit up.
Well, three general areas of law anyway. Everything else is just bollocks.

We only need three laws. Don't hurt anybody, don't steal anybody's shit and don't **** anybody's shit up.
Well, three general areas of law anyway. Everything else is just bollocks.

I have a problem with the concept of ownership, I'm going to have to start a splinter group.

I love it when a Plantaganet comes together

http://order-order.com/2013/02/04/peter-huhnes-texts-to-lying-father/

The court restrictions have been lifted. Rejecting Huhne’s application to have the case thrown out last week, Mr Justice Sweeney said the jury would “be free to draw adverse inference” from these texts between Chris Huhne and his son, Peter:

CH: Peter, just to say, I’m thinking of you and I love you very much. It would be great to talk to you, Dad.

PH: **** off

PH: So nice to see our entire relationship reduced to lies and pleasantries in that letter. Do you take me for an idiot? The fact you said your parents were happier as a result of their divorce was disgusting… when you were having affairs makes me sick. You are the most ghastly man I have ever known. Does it give you pleasure that you have lost most of your friends?

CH: I understand that I have really offended you but I hope that the passage of time will provide some perspective… I love you and I will be there to support you if you ever need it.

PH: You are right – the perspective involves me getting angrier with every day that goes by. You just don’t get it.

PH: We all know that you were driving and you put pressure on Mum. Accept it or face the consequences. You’ve told me that was the case. Or will this be another lie?

CH: I have no intention of sending Mum to Holloway Prison for three months. Dad

PH: Are you going to accept your responsibility or do I have to contact the police and tell them what you told me?

PH: I don’t want to speak to you, you disgust me, f**k off.

PH: You just don’t get it.

CH: Happy Christmas. I love you

PH: I hate you so f**k off.

CH: Well I’m proud and I love you, Dad.

PH: Leave me alone, you have no place in my life and no right to be proud. It’s irritating that you don’t seem to take the point. You are such an autistic piece of ****. Don’t contact me again you make me feel sick.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00