Random News Article Thread

For every hundred crimes committed in Britain today, just one criminal will end up with a conviction in a court of law.

And not even one speeder in a hundred goes to prison, do they you weasel?

Are most MPs really shit because they are representative of society as a whole or are we just shit at electing them?

Are most MPs really shit because they are representative of society as a whole

No, they represent a privileged elite

... or are we just shit at electing them?

The process itself is a pile of shit. Catshit sandwich or dogshit sandwich? Make your choice and feel grateful that you have the freedom of choice.
Freedom is great innit?

'A man caught having sex with a horse told police he was trying to make it pregnant with a "horse-man baby". Texan Andrew Mendoza confessed he "messed" with his neighbour's horse, after he was stood up by his girlfriend. The 29-year-old told cops: "I was at my house waiting for my girlfriend to call. I told myself that if she didn't call me I was going to to next door and mess with the neighbour's horse."

'After describing in detail his sexual escapade, Mendoza stunned officers in Wharton County, Texas, by claiming he was trying to impregnate the animal. He said: "I was trying to make the horse have a baby. I was thinking it would have a horse-man baby."

Isn't the fact that Huhne is going out with an in-drag Rodney Trotter the real story? Why is this being hushed up?

article-2273507-175822FD000005DC-424_634x475.jpg

Isn't the fact that Huhne is going out with an in-drag Rodney Trotter the real story? Why is this being hushed up?

Let's all just hope and pray that everybody involved can retain their dignity. I think that's all we can hope for at this stage.

'RESTAURANT bible the Michelin Guide says its name has been hijacked - by a website featuring football legend Michel Platini dressed as a GIRL GUIDE. Adam Mascall, 28, created it after snapping up the domain name www.michelinguides.com for just £6. Bosses at the French firm - whose star ratings are sought by top chefs worldwide - sent him a stern legal letter warning that the Michelin name was trademarked.

'But Adam insists the site is actually MICHEL IN GUIDES and is dedicated to 1980s French ace Platini. It features mock-ups of the UEFA chief, 57, as a girl guide - as well as on TV guides and sci-fi DVD The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. Salesman Adam, of Luton, Beds, said: "I'm not attempting to use it for personal gain or to in any way confuse or redirect Michelin's customers. I just did this for a laugh." A Michelin spokesman said: "While we appreciate the amusing nature of the website, we have to do everything possible to protect the Michelin brand"

o7rTQAA.jpg

Where to put Maggies statue? It's a conundrum.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-21373401

A museum spokeswoman said: "The comment about the statue being offered to the museum is factually baseless and we have not been in discussions with the owners of the statue to discuss it being offered to Grantham.

"As a result of the erroneous statement made on BBC Radio Lincolnshire by museum manager Jayne Robb, she has been suspended pending further enquiries."

It divides the Nation as well as members of this Forum.
Conservative councillor Ray Wooten said he would welcome the statue coming to the town.

Some people reacted negatively to the idea, including a Labour councillor who said the statue could be vandalised.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00