Random News Article Thread

Truss is favourite , hahahahahaha

We're fecked. The brains of Truss vs serial liar Starmer. Just abolish government and let us roam the land and scavenge for living.
I thought, we can't have her because she'd get us into world war 3. Then angela eagle said something about boris being a secret KGB agent and realised we're fecked no matter what.

serial liar Starmer

Seems a strange thing to say, especially next to Johnson

I know he said Raynor wasn't at the Durham non-law breaking beer thing and she was and he obviouly has had to shift Labour's policy on Brexit because he doesn't want to frighten the gammon, but...what are his big whoppers?

I know he said Raynor wasn't at the Durham non-law breaking beer thing and she was and he obviouly has had to shift Labour's policy on Brexit because he doesn't want to frighten the gammon, but...what are his big whoppers?

His pledges to get elected as Labour leader is a good place to start. I don't think there's even one he's not gone back on. Being less shit than Boris/Truss isn't setting sights very high is it. Same shit but with a different tie.

I'd assumed he'd swapped these too round for comic effect. Starmer might make Blair look like a radical but the notion that he's on a par with this current lot - well, that's just what Johnson and Dacre want us to believe...

I'd assumed he'd swapped these too round for comic effect. Starmer might make Blair look like a radical but the notion that he's on a par with this current lot - well, that's just what Johnson and Dacre want us to believe...

Yeah the whole of the Mail's beergate campaign was so that the man in the street would parrot "they're all the same, look at that Starmer with his beers"

Starmer has his faults but Johnson is (or happily, was) an inveterate liar with no ideas and the work ethic of a sloth

ok, like what?

Have you seen the recent Marr interview? He pretty much disagreed with everything he originally stood for when standing to be Labour leader. He was either lying then or is lying now. I do think he'd be better than Truss (ffs....) but I don't trust Starmer at all.

Have you seen the recent Marr interview? He pretty much disagreed with everything he originally stood for when standing to be Labour leader. He was either lying then or is lying now. I do think he'd be better than Truss (ffs....) but I don't trust Starmer at all.
Aye, Steamer’s a ****. Always struck me as a ****, honestly.

Aye, Steamer’s a ****. Always struck me as a ****, honestly.

Welcoming Christian Wakeford and abstaining on absolutely everything....his selling point seems to be that he's not Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

his selling point seems to be that he's not Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

sold ;)

I'd quite like a hung parliament and Labour forced to do a deal with the Lib Dems to give us PR

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463