Random News Article Thread

Funny that the wordle was what it was today.

Noncing = ok
Moving house = not ok

OK

Now here's the thing.

Not for 1 second am I going to defend that inbred **** on any level. It was a sexual assault pure & simple & he should currently be getting bummed senseless in a filthy cell somewhere.

& have to lick it clean afterwards.

Was she abused? Yes.

Exploited? Yes.

Assaulted? Yes.

Everyone involved should be eviscerated with a barbed wire dildo.

I just want to make that perfectly clear...OK ?

But can we just shut up with the ****ing nonce stuff ?

Fact is, nowhere on the planet other than the U S of ****ing A is 17 regarded as a child.

I don't know about anyone else here but at 17 I had a full time job, a girlfriend, a motorbike & was 6 months away from getting my own flat. I was young. But I was NOT a sodding child.

In the US you're considered a child until you're about ****ing 40. Lets not go down that road & adopt their puritan bollocks.

The crimes as factually commited are repulsive enough without sensationalising further.

Rant over.

( PS - But yes. Everyone in that video is mentally ill & probably beyond treatment )

OK

Now here's the thing.

Not for 1 second am I going to defend that inbred **** on any level. It was a sexual assault pure & simple & he should currently be getting bummed senseless in a filthy cell somewhere.

Was she abused? Yes.

Exploited? Yes.

Assaulted? Yes.

Fact is, nowhere on the planet other than the U S of ****ing A is 17 regarded as a child.

I don't know about anyone else here but at 17 I had a full time job, a girlfriend, a motorbike & was 6 months away from getting my own flat. I was young. But I was NOT a sodding child.

In the US you're considered a child until you're about ****ing 40. Lets not go down that road & adopt their puritan bollocks.

The crimes as factually commited are repulsive enough without sensationalising further.

Rant over.

( PS - But yes. Everyone in that video is mentally ill & probably beyond treatment )
I agree with this, but at the same time if a bloke in his 40s is going after a 17-year-old he probably is a nonce

OK

Now here's the thing.

Was she abused? Yes.

Exploited? Yes.

Assaulted? Yes.

Rant over.

Dude, he was 41 when she was 17. I'd tell anyone that age that was banging a vulnerable teenager - that's well noncy

I agree with this, but at the same time if a bloke in his 40s is going after a 17-year-old he probably is a nonce
Dude, he was 41 when she was 17. I'd tell anyone that age that was banging a vulnerable teenager - that's well noncy
Thats pretty much my point.

It's nonce-y, or nonce-ish

But we need to be careful about blurring lines too much.

It ends up with people getting bricks through their windows or assaulted in the street over misinformation & rumour mongering. Dangerous road to go down in my view. Especially when the laws he did break are bad enough.

Or at least would have been if we didn't live in a world where you can buy your way out of trouble with your mam's ****ing money (or more correctly, our ****ing money)

How old was that Anna Nicole Smith when she fell for the wallet of that bloke old enough to be Prince Phillip

How old was that Anna Nicole Smith when she fell for the wallet of that bloke old enough to be Prince Phillip
About 27 or 28 I think.

Loved this. back when he was funny & not an irritating credulous dick.

Thats pretty much my point.

It's nonce-y, or nonce-ish

But we need to be careful about blurring lines too much.

It ends up with people getting bricks through their windows or assaulted in the street over misinformation & rumour mongering. Dangerous road to go down in my view. Especially when the laws he did break are bad enough.

Or at least would have been if we didn't live in a world where you can buy your way out of trouble with your mam's ****ing money (or more correctly, our ****ing money)
Fine if you want to play some game of exact definitions, but if you're doing that surely you have to take into account the laws of the land in which this noncing was commissioned - the good old US of A

OK

Now here's the thing.

Was she abused? Yes.

Exploited? Yes.

Assaulted? Yes.

Rant over.

You're basically arguing along the same lines as the below comedian.

Which is fine. And I understand. But if anyone I know who is in their 40s, sleeps with a 17 year old, I'm happily calling them a nonce / pedo / etc.

You're basically arguing along the same lines as the below comedian.

Which is fine. And I understand. But if anyone I know who is in their 40s, sleeps with a 17 year old, I'm happily calling them a nonce / pedo / etc.
Some might say, lucky bastard.

What if you're a 17 year old lad and the 40 year old is a MILF?

Fine if you want to play some game of exact definitions, but if you're doing that surely you have to take into account the laws of the land in which this noncing was commissioned - the good old US of A
A fair point.

But of course those same laws of the land make it easy to buy your way out of trouble as long as you're loaded. Makes me think they're not that serious about it.

Woken up to some quite spectacular/mental/concerning developments in Russia.

Could Putin be hanging from a lamppost by the end of the weekend….?

D99C7550-0683-42FC-A608-FACE6EC80A1E.png

Also reports now that Wagner has claimed to be in control of the military HQ in the city of Vorenezh and that they’ve shot down a Russian plane, possibly an AN-26 troop transport.

Utterly ****ing mental.

Yes, looks like a coup, but I am always wary, as and Putin replacement has the potential to be even worse than him (if that’s possible)!

Yes, looks like a coup, but I am always wary, as and Putin replacement has the potential to be even worse than him (if that’s possible)!
It is interesting that Prigozhin has completely rejected Russia’s narrative for why the war was started. He’s leading mercenaries at the end of the day so if they have no financial reward to keep fighting in Ukraine then they won’t.

Prigozhin also slagged off the FSB, Shoigu (sp) and has upset the Chechen fella. It’s going to weaken Russia in the short term which fingers crossed at least means an end to them killing Ukrainian civilians.

If Putin can fight him off they’ve still lost their mercenaries, could be great news for Ukraine. Putin has to withdraw or settle for a lot less and can spin a stab in the back narrative to his people.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463