Random News Article Thread

I agree he shouldn't have gotten agressive but why should a person who has done nothing give his details up?
Perhaps they needed to ascertain he was indeed Mr Cocker and not some other cock who had just killed Mr Cocker. But I would have to agree, what a cock. Anyone who talks themselves into an arrest deserves nothing but derision for their sheer stupidity.

Wankers. They gain control of us by dictating how we organise our rubbish despite no decrease in Council Tax even though we have to work harder and them less.

Are they happy? Are they ****!!! Now we have the correct rubbish in the correct bins like good little mindless worker drones, the ****s are now going to make sure we put the correct amount in each bin by weighing them.

What next FFS? Is there any part of my life these ****s don't wish to control?

http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=8623294

Wankers. They gain control of us by dictating how we organise our rubbish despite no decrease in Council Tax even though we have to work harder and them less.

Are they happy? Are they ****!!! Now we have the correct rubbish in the correct bins like good little mindless worker drones, the ****s are now going to make sure we put the correct amount in each bin by weighing them.

What next FFS? Is there any part of my life these ****s don't wish to control?

http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=8623294

I found out the other day that the EU has a limit on how loud MP3/music players can be through the headphone socket in case it hurts our ears, which is why my iPod is quieter than my friend Creative he bought in America. Even better the limit is about to be lowered even further apparantly

I found out the other day that the EU has a limit on how loud MP3/music players can be through the headphone socket in case it hurts our ears, which is why my iPod is quieter than my friend Creative he bought in America. Even better the limit is about to be lowered even further apparantly
We are being controlled, and in more ways than we are aware. I have no doubt about that.

it wasnt exactly full on was it? it certainly made me chuckle and id be very surprised if anyone found it offensive.

i was convinced for a second that it was de niro! :icon_lol:
I'm sure plenty of people have taken the time to complain about it.

I didn't have a clue what it was advertising though, so not sure it's served it's purpose :102:

I saw it and was highly offended

I have written to several newspapers and to OFCOM demanding that it never be aired on tv ever again

Wankers. Is there any part of my life these ****s don't wish to control?

Depends - if they are regular browsers on here I'm sure there are large areas of your life they would rather steer well clear of...:icon_wink

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91251-1319401,00.html

This has got to be the way....I start tomorrow.:icon_lol:

I would start too if I had the rest of the stuff to prepare it.:icon_bigg

The first of the the comments I noticed is from Leicester. Anyone know her?

"The best way to lose weight is this simple equation : Calories in vs Calories out. As long as in is smaller than out, then you`re bound to lose weight regardless of the way you do it. How simple do things have to be ???"
Posted by Dee from Leicester

Last edited:
I would start too if I had the rest of the stuff to prepare it.:icon_bigg

The first of the the comments I noticed is from Leicester. Anyone know her?

"The best way to lose weight is this simple equation : Calories in vs Calories out. As long as in is smaller than out, then you`re bound to lose weight regardless of the way you do it. How simple do things have to be ???"
Posted by Dee from Leicester

Bet she's a big fat moose, really

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669