Random News Article Thread

:icon_bigg I don't know where you get this idea that I take these strange routes Boc, really I don't. Coach to Sheffield at 10.05. Change there to National Express to Lincoln. Local bus to Newark. And from there, unusually, train direct to Donny.

Sorry I spoke.

'Mario Balotelli should get a Heart of Gold from Esther Rantzen. The Manchester City star helped a young autograph hunter being picked on at school - by confronting the bully himself. The striker questioned why the young lad was playing truant with his mum outside the club's Carrington training ground rather than attending school. After the fan revealed that he was being bullied, Mario drove the youngster and his mum over to the school in question and demanded a meeting with the headteacher.

'The Blues ace got the youngster to confess what had been happening and made him identify the culprit. The lads eventually shook hands before Mario got into his white Maserati and sped off. A source said: "Mario feels strongly about bullying and thinks it's out of order. He had no qualms about sorting the mess out as he felt the lad should not be missing out on school"

I was thinking more of someone with previous experience of indecent acts on a bus...

Just because he has failed to mention it here, it doesn't mean that Nottingham Fox has no previous experience of indecent acts on a bus.

A man exposing himself on the bus does sound all to familiar. I really hope Enderby has a good alibi

Following on from the aircraft banner, it seems that the massive Preston are still being made fun of ....

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/article/46760/

This is one of the comments:

i was just a little kid when i grew up i started hateing football so much once i grew up &finaly realised wait there this sport shud be band it courses nothing but truble its a realy big reason theres so many fight who cares what time sombody supports it was ment to be a simply little game of a bunch of grown men kicking a round object around for over a hour oh how xciteing but it has coursed deaths fights gangwars etc i wonder how long it will take others to grow up aswel i guess with some people thay just never wana grow up hey sad lifes makes for even sader times when your life comes down to watching over paid over priced guys kicking a round object around lmfao

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69
11Manchester U67