Random News Article Thread

This is one of the comments:

i was just a little kid when i grew up i started hateing football so much once i grew up &finaly realised wait there this sport shud be band it courses nothing but truble its a realy big reason theres so many fight who cares what time sombody supports it was ment to be a simply little game of a bunch of grown men kicking a round object around for over a hour oh how xciteing but it has coursed deaths fights gangwars etc i wonder how long it will take others to grow up aswel i guess with some people thay just never wana grow up hey sad lifes makes for even sader times when your life comes down to watching over paid over priced guys kicking a round object around lmfao

I was also a little kid when I grew up, which courses me to think that I must have a lot in common with this person

One of the other comments identified another word that can be made from the letters:

or even CRISPENIS,its a word to describe a males love length after you dip it in a bag of salt and vinegar
:icon_lol:

CRISPENIS, its a word to describe a males love length after you dip it in a bag of salt and vinegar[/I]
:icon_lol:

Could also be what Nottingham Fox exposed on the bus.

Another footballer who can not keep hold of a Trophy:icon_bigg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13418295.stm

I'll go...

scoop_of_ice_cream.jpg

A few people on here must be getting worried; it's only a matter of time before it makes its way over here.

Why not just make junk food illegal? It is the logic behind the drug laws so why not do it for something more dangerous then drugs? :102:

Why not just make junk food illegal? It is the logic behind the drug laws so why not do it for something more dangerous then drugs? :102:

More dangerous? I appreciate the death rate from obesity is higher than death caused by drug taking but I wouldn't say more dangerous. There is a lot less chance of me dying when I eat a burger than taking an ecstasy tablet.

Why penalise people who want to eat the occasional junk item? Just because fatties cant control themselves, the rest of us should miss out? :102:

Last edited:
Why penalise people who want the occasional line of coke? Just because addicts cant control themselves, the rest of us should miss out? :102:

Good call Cate. :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Fat people need more clothing than thin people - they keep the track suit industry going on their own.

Also, fat people on public transport make sure that the buses need mechanics, frequent changes of suspension and road repairs.

If it wasn't for fat people what would the undernourished look at in order to feel good about themselves?

Plus, who in their lifetime hasn't had a ****ing good laugh at a morbidly obese person trying to run?

They should make Big Macs half the price and give away pizzas with dole cheques.

More dangerous? I appreciate the death rate from obesity is higher than death caused by drug taking but I wouldn't say more dangerous. There is a lot less chance of me dying when I eat a burger than taking an ecstasy tablet.

More people die from obesity every year than have ever died after taking an E

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69