Reading Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely stuff lads.

Can I just make the point that I don't think and have not said that dj campbell is a better player than fryatt all I am saying that i think fryatt needs a kick up the arse and a game on the bench could be the answer.
Now I know there is a lot of leicester fans who think the great matty fryatt can do no wrong and blame everybody else in the team instead but wake up people he is only human and is bound to have a bad run of form.

Are these the same people who don't realise that Pearson picks the team and their thoughts have no weight, and that Pearson will know better than them what will help Fryatt and the team?

I love it how people slag of DJ and call him a twat etc like they actually know him.

After what he said about your club? You can forgive that easily? THE BLOKE IS A ****!

I don't know Gordon Brown but I know he's a ****! I don't know that twat Wise but I certainly know he's a ****!

After what he said about your club? You can forgive that easily? THE BLOKE IS A ****!

I don't know Gordon Brown but I know he's a ****! I don't know that twat w*s* but I certainly know he's a ****!

Awful attitude to have, judging people who you don't even know properly, Only Simon Cox and Leroy Lita are twats and I don't need to know them to know that.

Head-to-head from the BBC

• Despite winning only two of their 10 league matches against Leicester, Reading are unbeaten in four games against them have not lost to the Foxes in six years.

• A fourth consecutive defeat would make it Reading's worst run since they suffered eight straight losses in the relegation season from the Premier League, between December 2007 and February 2008.

• The Royals lie at the bottom of the Championship's 'home' table, with three draws from six matches and just two goals scored.

Leicester

• Ahead of the weekend's matches, Leicester had drawn five of their seven matches against sides in the bottom half of the table

• If Leicester score, it will be their 100th league goal under Nigel Pearson.

• Twelve of Leicester's 15 Championship goals this season have been scored in the second half.

What does this mean?

Firstly you pass judgement on BG and his attitude when you hardly (if at all) know him, you then move on to a second level where you contradict yourself by doing exactly what you claim is wrong by judging people you don't know, namely Cox and Lita.

Classic :081:

Last edited:
Firstly you pass judgement on BG and his attitude when you hardly (if at all) know him, you then move on to a second level where you contradict yourself by doing exactly what you claim is wrong by judging people you don't know, namely Cox and Lita.

Classic :081:

I knew that If I didn't mention my hatrid for them so I had to bring it up! But oh well, you still shouldn't judge people if you don't know them.

16 1/2 hours since Howard has scored.

be good to break that tonight.

This game has 0-0 written all over it, but normally when I say that it turns into a goal fest, so who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669